- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Exceptional price
- Outstanding floor plans
- Water included - Save on utilities!
- Pets allowed
- Basketball court
- Ceiling fans
- Dens available in select apartments
- Excellent school district
- Range-hood microwave in select townhomes
- Pedestal sinks in select townhomes
- Garbage disposals and dishwashers in every kitchen
- Patios and balconies available
- Oversized closets
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Central laundry facility in each building
- Mini blinds in all units
- Ceramic tile in select apartments and townhomes
- Washer and dryer connections in townhomes
- No Admin fees!
- Weight restriction: 35Larger Dogs are Allowed on 1st Floor Apartments Only Weight Restriction
- Rottweiler, Pitt Bull, Doberman, Chow, Bull Mastiff, Wolf Hybrid, Boxer Breed Restriction
- $200 Non-Refundable Fee; $15 Pet Rent/Month Cats Allowed
- $400 Non-Refundable Fee; $15 Pet Rent/Month Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
SPECIAL***** 1/2 OFF NEXT FULL MONTHS RENT WHEN YOU MOVE 11/1/2016 to 12/31/2016! HURRY
WATER/SEWER/TRASH ARE INCLUDED IN OUR RENTAL PRICES! We are now pre-leasing into the future....call today for details. APPLY WITH IN 24 HOURS OF TOURING THE PROPERTY AND YOUR APPLICATION FEE WILL BE CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT UPON MOVE IN. (a $50.00 to $75.00 value)
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Chatham Forest Apartment Homes
At Chatham Forest, you can experience all of the comforts of home in our quaint location. We are only minutes from the unique style and charm of Downtown Cary and within walking distance to shopping and dining. We invite you to see for yourself how wonderful our style, service, and location. PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY.
9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM
|Monday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM ~ 2:00 PM|
WEEKENDS BY APPOINTMENT DURING WINTER HOURS
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Chatham Forest Apartment Homes
I have lived hear in Chatham Forest the past year now and have really appreciate all the help and support from all the staff, They will quickly reply to any questions or concerns that you have. You can pay your rent and submit maintenance requests online. And maintenance staff are nice , they know their job , I called for my AC and they came that night and the maintenance on call fixed it . they fixed any issues that I have had with the apartment
Office Staff And Maintenance Was Great. I Lived At Chatham Forest For 4 Years.
The first few years I was here, the apartments raised the rent once. Now, they go up $20 each year. I like living here and the area, but the rent is getting too high.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-40 take Harrison Avenue/Cary exit. Make right on Maynard and take to High House Road. At High House Road make a left. Go through Old Apex Road and proceed to Chatham and make a right. We will be on your left.