Check Availability(828) 333-9718(888) 752-9801(828) 575-0538
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
NOW LEASING BRAND NEW LUXURY APARTMENTS!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Maximum of 2 dogs / 3 pets per apartment. 100 pound total weight limit per dog. Breed restrictions apply. Pet fees and rent apply. Breed Restriction
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Cozy Studio, Large 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom floor plans
- Bay Windows and Window Seats
- Finished and Storage Basements Available
- Extra Storage Available
- Upgraded Apartment Interiors
- New Sleek Black Appliances
- Elegant Clubhouse Available for Private Functions
- Complimentary Starbucks Coffee Bar
- Executive Business Center
- Laundry Facility with Brand New Equipment
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck and Fountain
- Cabana and Pergolas with Wide-Screen TV's
- Pavilions with Outdoor Fireplace
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Outdoor Kitchen for Poolside Grilling
- Outdoor Wood Burning Fire Pit
- Brand New 24-Hour Fitness Studio
- Free Weights
- Aerobics and Pilates Classes Offered
- Tennis and Sports Courts
- Dog Park and Dog Wash Station
- Brand New Car Care Center
- Guest Suite Available
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- 21-Acres of Lush Landscaping
- Minutes to Blue Ridge Parkway
- Close to Downtown Asheville
- Near Shopping, Dining and Many Local Attractions
- Near Local Attractions such as Biltmore Estate
- Near Popular Dining such as Tupelo Honey Cafe
Ratings & Reviews
7 Reviews for Hawthorne at Southside
Very dog friendly, good location relative to Asheville attractions, enjoyable atmosphere and amenities
we like it here
It's a very nice place to live. Friendly staff and quiet neighbors. But I do think the rent is more than it should be. Too expensive for such a small apartment.
Every time I have had a repair called in, they have been there within a day. I would have given an excellent rating, but one follow up call to the office and not having it returned prevented this from that excellent rating. All in all, they do a great job.
The staff in the office is very kind, helpful !
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the East: Take I-40 west to exit 50A (Rt. 25/Hendersonville Road). Continue south on 25. Once you pass the movie theatre on your left, take a left at the next light onto Turtle Creek Drive. From the West: Take I-40 east to exit 50 (Rt. 25/Hendersonville Road). Take a right at the light after exiting. Continue south on 25. Once you pass the movie theatre on your left, take a left at the next light onto Turtle Creek Drive. From the South: Take I-26 West to exit 37 (Long Shoals Road). Take a right onto Long Shoals. Continue down Long Shoals and take a left onto Rt. 25 (Hendersonville Road). Continue down 25. Once you pass the Dingle Creek Shopping Center, take a right at the next light onto Turtle Creek Drive. From the North: Take 19/23 South (also I-26 East) to I-240 East. Take I-240 East to I-40 West. Take I-40 west to exit 50A (Rt. 25). Continue south on 25. Once you pass the movie theatre on your left, take a left at the next light onto Turtle Creek Drive.