- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Homes Available
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Granite Countertops Throughout
- Oversized Windows with Beautiful Natural Light
- Full Sized Washer and Dryer Included
- Private Patio, Terrace, Deck or Sunroom
- Walk-In Closets with Organizational Shelving
- Built-In Granite Breakfast Bar
- Linen Closets and Pantry
- Garden Soaking Tubs and Walk-In Showers
- Dual Granite Sinks in Master Bathroom
- Brushed Nickel Lighting and Ceiling Fans
- Highly Rated Apex School District
- Minutes from US 64 and I-9
- New! Internet Cafe with Dell and Mac Computers
- Pet Friendly Community
- Package Acceptance
- Flexible Lease Terms Available (3-12 months)
- Hassle-Free Transfer Program (17 States)
- Resident Feedback Survey Program
- Preferred Employer Discount Program
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed * Cats Allowed * Pets Accepted No weight limit. Breed restrictions. Maximum of 2 pets. $249.00 One Time Pet Fee (non-refundable). $15.00 monthly pet rent. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Bell Apex, formerly Village Summit Apartments, offers new luxury apartment living in a convenient location. Our affordable apartments are located within walking distance of downtown Apex, Apex High School ( #1 Rated High School by U.S News ), and Hunter Street Park, with easy access to US-421 and US-64. Errands are a breeze with Food Lion and Harris Teeter around the corner, as well as many shopping and dining options.
Choose from 14 thoughtfully designed 1, 2, and 3 bedroom floorplans. Each apartment home features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and vanities, nine foot ceilings with crown molding, ceiling fans, walk-in closets, patios and high speed internet access. Our residents enjoy the pool, sundeck with cabanas, fitness center, gourmet coffee bar, pond, and walking trails. Call to set up an appointment, or stop by for a visit today!
Apex, NC listed as the #1 Place to Live 2015! ( Money Magazine - 50 Best Places to Live 2015 )
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
75 Reviews for Bell Apex
Living at Bell Apex has been a great experience! From the start of my apartment search through moving day, the staff has been very helpful and has provided me with answers to all my questions! I highly recommend Bell Apex as your next home!
Great community! Peaceful and quiet. Apartment interiors are very cozy...high ceilings, cherry cabinets, nice applicants, patios and good layout.
Beautiful Apartments conveniently located. Everything I wanted in apartment living.
Seems like a great place for our needs.
We love living at Bell Apex! The apartments are beautiful, the location is exquisite, and the management team is very friendly and professional.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-440, task US1 South to 64 West (exit 98B). Make a left onto Laura Duncan Road, and then a right onto Apex Peakway. Make a right onto Ambergate Station, and then another right onto Windy Road. Bell Apex will be just ahead on your right.
Bell Apartment Living, a division of Bell Partners Inc., provides distinctive apartment communities that promote wellness and a well-rounded lifestyle for our residents. Spanning from the East Coast to Texas, Bell Apartment Living consists of over 200 apartment communities that offer comfort, convenience, impressive amenities, and superior service. Since its inception in 1976, Bell Partners Inc. has maintained a dedication for excellence, which is demonstrated at all of our Bell Apartment Living communities.
Our mission is to provide the best living experience for the people that count on us. Come home to Apartment Living At Its Best(SM) at a Bell Apartment Living community.