- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Car Care Station with Vacuum
- Ranked Top in the Nation for Positive Online Ra...
- Pet Friendly- No Matter the Breed or Size *Rest...
- Gated Off Leash Dog Park
- Poolside Gas Grill and Dining Pavilion
- Friendly, Helpful and Responsive Management Team
- Prime Location in Apex, NC Ranked One of Ameri...
- Aerobic Studio with Fitness On Demand Media System
- Easy Resident Portal for Online Rent Payment an...
- Low Density Living with Only 1st and 2nd Floor ...
- USB Outlets*
- Designer Espresso Finish Custom Cabinetry*
- Large Soaking Tubs
- Energy Efficient Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Updated Interiors with Soothing Grey Tones*
- Nickel Hardware Finishes
- Brushed Nickel Accents*
- Largest Heated Square Footage in the Area
- Door to Door Valet Trash Service
- Impressive 9 foot Ceilings
- Cultured Marble Vanity Tops*
- Outdoor Storage, Pantry and Linen Closets
- Ceiling Fans in all Bedrooms and Living Rooms
- We allow up to 3 pets per home with no breed restrictions or weight limits for dogs. $15 per pet, per month pet rent. $300 non-refundable Pet Fee due at move in. Dogs Allowed
- We allow up to 3 pets per home with no breed restrictions or weight limits for dogs. $15 per pet, per month pet rent. $300 non-refundable Pet Fee due at move in. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
You want it, you got it, at Avalon Peaks Apartment Homes! * If youre in the market for an apartment or home for rent in Apex, allow Avalon Peaks to provide you with the lifestyle youve been looking for. Located just off of US 1 and I-440, and convenient to I-40 and US 64, Avalon Peaks is oh-so accessible to shopping, dining, schools, employment centers, and the airport, with gorgeous beaches just two hours to the east and spectacular mountain ranges just three hours to the west. Avalon Peaks puts you in close proximity to everywhere you want to be, while giving you a wonderful environment to call home. Avalon Peaks is among the reasons Apex has been ranked one of Americas Best Small Towns Just visit with us and youll see why!
Ratings & Reviews
71 Reviews for Avalon Peaks
I have lived here 12+ years. I love that the grounds make AP seem more like home than other apts. with so much concrete. The staff is friendly and always making sure the property stays well kept. AP is close to good shopping and good places to eat and have fun with friends and family.
I love living at Avalon Peaks. The staff here are amazing and if I ever have a problem they are quick to resolve it. Areas are clean and maintained beautifully. I looked around at several other complexes when I was on my home search and Avalon Peaks won hands down!
The location is in a quiet cul de sac. The apartment runs from the front to the back of the building which gives the apartment the atmosphere of being in a home. Maintenance issues are addressed promptly. The office staff are friendly and helpful.
Having been established Avalon Peaks residents for 15 years, we have been very happy in what we have always called our home, never having any intention or need to look elsewhere. We have been very satisfied with the excellent management and maintenance staff who have treated us extremely well all these years. The service the staff has provided has always been excellent.
The office staff is great, maitenance personal is great too. They keep things upgraded and clean.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-440, take 293-A exit to US 1 South West 64 (towards Sanford), 5 miles to Exit 96 Ten Ten Road. Turn right on Ten Ten Road and go approximately 1/2 mile and we are on your left.
Drucker & Falk, LLC, founded in 1938, is the country's twelfth oldest Accredited Management Organization (AMO ). An AMO designation is the only recognition given to real estate management firms. Conferred by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), achievement of AMO status is a major step toward recognition as one of the nation's outstanding professional multi-family real estate management organizations.