- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Sublets Allowed
- Independent Living
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Located 15 Minutes from Downtown Buffalo
- Top Rated Williamsville School District
- Spacious Apartments
- Large, Heated Swimming Pool
- Private Patios and Balconies
- Central Air Conditioning
- Laundry Facilities
- Complete Underground Utilities
- Effective Sound Control
- Wired For High Speed Internet
- Units are Freshly Painted/Cleaned Before Occupancy
- Wall-To-Wall Carpet
- Neutral Ivory Wall Colors and Ceramic Tile
- Townhouses Have Full Private Basements
- Apartments Have Large Storage Areas
- Large Closets
- Fully Applianced Kitchens
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Setting In the Historic Village Of Williamsville
- Walking Distance to Stores, Restaurants and Dining
- Safe, Well-Lit Parking Areas
- Wooded 9-Acre Site
- On NFTA Bus Routes
- Perfect for tenants with green thumbs
- Wired for high speed Internet
- Private Patios-Balconies
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Georgetown Apartments Of Amherst
Welcome to the gracious and convenient living of Georgetown Apartments of Amherst. Our setting in the historic Village of Williamsville is within walking distance of the Georgetown Square Plaza, Amherst Professional Park and Wegmans Supermarket, Rite Aid, Tim Horton's, Buffalo Medical Group and several banks. We offer eight floor plans from which to choose. From our one-bedroom garden apartment to a three-bedroom townhouse, you'll find something to fit your needs. Spacious living and outdoor living amenities are among the convenient features of Georgetown Apartments of Amherst, NY.
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for Georgetown Apartments Of Amherst
Maintenance does an excellent job with upkeep and the office staff is both professional and friendly. My only criticism is kitchens/baths are a bit outdated, as well as the wrought iron fencing on some of the townhome patios. However, this is to be expected given the date these were constructed and not a major issue since they are/ have been well maintained. It also appears as theyre updating as much as possible. As far as amenities go they are top notch - everything is brand new!
Georgetown is a wonderful community to live in. The complex offers apartments and townhouses along with an exercise facility, pool and dog park. Kingsley Associates continue to improve the property and upkeep. The office staff are very friendly and go out of their way to help. I currently live in one of the newly remodeled units and the maintenance staff did a beautiful job. The units are extremely quiet, a benefit that you don't get at most other rentals.
Finding and obtaining our apartment was easy and hassle free. The agent was very helpful and found us the apartment that met all our needs.
excellent job with snow removal. Good communication from main office.
Stores close by. Adequate space in apartment
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Please Call For Directions.