- Air Conditioning
- Short Term Available
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Grilling Areas
- Historic Kane Mansion on Site
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Access to Nature Trails and Hiking
- Landscaped Courtyards
- Easy access to White Plains & NY City
- Outdoor Pool
- Smoke-Free Community
- Additional Storage Available
- Professional On-Site Management
- Billiards Room
- 1 mile to Ossining Metro N Railroad St
- On-Site Outdoor Children's Play Area
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Restricted breeds: Rottweiler, Doberman Pinschers, Pit Bulls, American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, American Bull Dogs, German Shepherds, Tosa Inus, Shar Peis, Wolf Hybrids, Dalmatians, Boxers, Alaskan Malamutes, Basset Hounds, Blood Hounds, Bull Mastiffs, Argentine Dogos, Akitas, Presa Canarios, Fila Brasileiros, Chow Chows. Restricted pets: Monkeys, Ferrets, Snakes, Rabbits, Livestock, Reptiles. Pet Fee: $600 per unit. Pet Rent: $60 per pet. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Avalon Ossining, only 1 mile from the Ossining Metro-North Railroad Station, offers thoughtfully designed 1, 2, and 3 bedroom luxury apartments that include contemporary kitchens with Energy Star appliances, walk-in closets, and a washer/dryer. Community amenities include a state-of-the-art fitness center and outdoor swimming pool, on-site children's play area, and outdoor grilling areas.
Unavailable for this apartment.
From the North
Take Route 9 south. Once you've passed Audubon Dr., the community will be on the right.
From the South
Take I-287 West and exit toward Taconic Pkwy. Drive 3.4 miles and merge onto Sprain Brook Parkway North. Exit onto New York 9A North. Turn left onto Chappaqua Rd and continue while it becomes Pleasantville Rd. Turn left onto Croton Ave and right onto N. Highland Ave. The community will be on the left.
We are located 1.1 miles north of the MTA Ossining Metro-North Railroad Station, and 1.5 miles south of the Croton-Harmon Station. Car rentals are available from the Ossining Station or the 13, 14, and 19 lines of the Beeline Bus.
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."