Check Availability(914) 902-0926(888) 319-9660(914) 202-0193
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Some Breed Restrictions & Fees Apply. Call Today For Details. Pets Accepted
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Located at Metro North and Amtrak Train Stations
- Train Station Service From DC to Boston
- Sparkling, resort-style swimming pool
- New 13,000 SF fitness center on the 40th floor
- Banquet Room, Great For Entertaining
- Landscaped Courtyard w/ BBQ Area
- Boutique retail on premises
- 24-hour full-service concierge
- On-Site Garage: Covered and Uncovered Parking
- Granite Countertops
- Plenty of Cabinet Space
- Porcelain Tile Flooring In Kitchen
- Spacious Living Areas
- Large Windows
- Impressive, panoramic views of Long Island Sound
- Large Walk-In Closets w/ Shelving
- Plush Carpeting In Bedrooms
- Variety of cardio machines and free weights
- Yoga studio and group class room with 72" TV
- Spinning room with six virtual spin bikes
- Training room with virtual boxing
- E-Fit Lounge with organic beverage & snack machine
- Landscaped courtyard
- Pet-friendly community with on-site dog park
- 24-hour emergency maintenance, and more
- Spacious floor plans ranging from studios to 3-bed
- Hardwood flooring
- Gourmet-inspired kitchen
- Imported solid granite counters
- Black GE appliances
- Custom designer lighting
- 42" solid wood cabinetry
- Commercial-grade stainless steel sink
- Moen faucet
- Breakfast Bar
- Spacious built-in pantry
- Carpeted bedrooms with large walk-in closets
- Stackable washer and dryer
- Complimentary group fitness classes
- Halstead Club + Lounge with 72" HDTV w/Apple TV
- Communal bar area with Starbucks Coffee service
- E-Study conference room
- Lounge with seating and 50" TV
- E-Library with iPads, iMacs & printer
- E-Library with complimentary WiFi
- Billiards room with pool table
- Billiards 50" TV and lounge seating
Ratings & Reviews
69 Reviews for Halstead New Rochelle
It is a very convenient, well maintained building and I am very pleased that my family and I moved here.
Excellent living experience at Halstead New Rochelle Metro North. Great amenities, friendly and helpful staff, and a clean and safe living environment which really makes you feel at home.
NEW ROCHELLE METRO NORTH IS A NICE COMFORTABLE, CLEAN, COMMUNITY THAT HAS TOP AMENITIES AND A FRIENDLY STAFF. MANITENANCE AND SAFETY IS THEIR TOP PRIORITY.
It has been very pleasant overall, though quote pricey.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.