- Short Term Available
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Bilingual Staff
- Beautifully landscaped BBQ & picnic area
- Indoor half-court basketball
- On-site management office
- Residence conference room
- Outdoor sports court
- Recycling bins located throughout
- Within 0.5 miles of a bus line(s)
- Clubhouse with fireside lounge
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Sustainable lighting techniques
- Attached and unattached garages
- Maximum of 2 pets per apartment home. Additional monthly pet rent per pet may be required. Restricted breeds include but are not limited to Akitas, Chows, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Mastiffs, Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terrier breeds, Rottweilers, Great Dane, Malamutes, Korean Jindo, Presa Canario, Huskies and Wolf Hybrids. Any mixes of these breeds is also prohibited. No exotic pets allowed. Dogs Allowed
- Maximum of 2 pets per apartment home. Additional monthly pet rent per pet may be required. No exotic pets allowed. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Peaks of Nanuet Apartment Homes
Welcome to The Peaks of Nanuet, a luxurious Pet-friendly Rockland County community that features a lifestyle of comfort and convenience. Enjoy an exciting range of amenities including an outdoor swimming pool with sundeck, fitness center, indoor and outdoor sport court, resident clubhouse, a barbecue and picnic area and a playground. Each apartment home features a well-equipped kitchen with brand name appliances and washers and dryers. You'll also have an intrusion alarm, ceiling fans and the convenience of online rent payment. Conveniently situated 21 miles north of New York City and 29 miles from Newark, The Peaks of Nanuet provides easy access to The Merrit Parkway, I-95 and local public transportation.
Ratings & Reviews
41 Reviews for The Peaks of Nanuet Apartment Homes
Move in was painless. Eaves nanuet team was very pleasant to work with and helped meet all of our needs. Maintenance team fixed/replaced everything in a very timely manner. Property is very clean and well kept. Amenities are outstanding.
To date everything has been wonderful. The staff is exceedingly helpful, the grounds are great.
I Love it here. The office people are pleasant and easy to talk to and they work with you as well. The Grounds are lovely and we'll taken care of. I would recommend anyone to live here its awesome.
Great place to live
My overall experience at Eaves Nanuet has been great. I would definitely recommend people to live here because the community is keep cleaned, the service is great, the maintenance crew is very professional and last but not least, their response time in time snow is awesome. They always keep you and your love ones safe!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Call for directions.