- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Reserved Garage Parking Available
- Billiard and game room
- Across the Street from the Nassau County Seat
- Easy Drive to Nassau Coliseum, Eisenhower Park,...
- Outdoor Fireplaces
- Complete online resident experience with leasin...
- Outdoor Community Space with Lounge Areas, TVs,...
- Studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- Minutes to Downtown Mineola and Garden City Sho...
- Gourmet Kitchens with Quartz Countertops
- Old Country Road
- Close to Winthrop Hospital and Adelphi Univeristy
- Bike storage available
- BBQ grills
- Immediate Access to Roosevelt Field Mall and th...
- Walkscore of 85
- Dog and Cat Friendly
- Bocce Court
- Prominent Frontage on Old Country Road in Prest...
- Custom Cabinetry
- Wood-style Plank Flooring
- High Ceilings
- Moveable Kitchen Island
- Lofts and Dens Available in Select Units
- Carpeted Bedrooms
- Soaking garden-style tubs
- Energy Star Stainless Steel Appliances
- Separate Dining Area
- Built in USB Ports in Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Programmable Thermostat for Central Heat and Air
- Glass Tile Backsplashes*
- Spacious closets
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We love your furry companions and welcome up to two per apartment home. While we are huge fans of individuality (and the exotic), we have to ask that exotic pals, such as skunks and ferrets, find happy homes with a friend or family member. Please note that we reserve the right to disallow certain breeds of dogs and aquariums as per our pet addendum. Please contact our leasing office for information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Imagine a luxury apartment defined by elegant, classic styling, luxurious finishes, sumptuous amenities and an all-access location with hallmark service delivered by a staff of likable experts. Until now, that idea was simply that: an idea, a daydream. But now that Modera Mineola is on the scene, luxury apartment living in Mineola is now a reality. We are at the top of the market for amenities like: the resident club, a fitness studio, gaming areas, i-lounge, courtyards, a pool, outdoor kitchens and fireside lounge. The apartments are modern with wood plank-style flooring, custom cabinets, quartz countertops, and touches like USB charging stations in your kitchen and loads of sunlight. The other half of the Modera Mineola story is our location. Just two blocks from the Mineola LIRR and 35 minutes to Penn Station. You're literally steps to downtown Mineola and Garden City's dining and shopping earning us a Walkscore of 85. Modern living and classic style - Modera Mineola.
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Modera Mineola
I have lived in the community for a few months. I have no complaints at all. Any service requests submitted were answered within 2 hours by a member of the staff. I saw previous comments regarding being able to hear noises from other apartments; however, I have only experienced the heavy walking. But, considering this is an apartment; the noises are reasonable and tolerable. Lastly, while there is not a lot of green space on the property; the surrounding area is more than ample.
Excellent place to live. Great access to dining, retail and Manhattan.
The leasing and maintenance staff are top notch. The amenities are modern, comfortable and entertaining. Our overall experience from touring to move in was sensational, quick and easy to execute.
Eleni was the first person I met to do the lease agreement and walk through. She seemed to know everyone. She was warm and friendly and even congratulated the girl on the treadmill on her latest business meeting held in our community room. When she saw a coffee spill she redirected me so I didn't fall and called maintenance. She apologized for a crack in the door which had a maintenance sign. ( within 3 days the door was fixed). When she saw garbage left by a resident she picked it up. Sometimes things don't always go right but I respect the innovative ways that people find resolutions. When our gym had a maintenance concern we were issued a free week trial at ny sports club.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for directions.