- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Professionally designed landscaped
- Spacious single-level floor plans
- Top of the line kitchen appliances
- Lofty 9ft ceilings
- Ceramic tiles in kitchen and bathrooms
- Plush wall-to-wall carpeting
- Ventilated shelving
- Entergy saving features: Day/Night programmable...
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We accept cats, and dogs up to 35 lbs. Breed restrictions, and additional fees apply. Pets Accepted
The Regency Club
Our professionally designed, appointed and landscaped community offers you the utmost in luxury living at an affordable price. The one and two bedroom apartments are some of the most spacious in the area offering large open living and dining areas, as well as modern kitchens and baths. Experience the benefits of our grand clubhouse featuring an outdoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, expansive club room, tennis court and playground. You will find our professional staff is always attentive to your needs. * Orange County's natural beauty provides the perfect backdrop for our community allowing you to benefit from the easy commute to New York City while also enjoying the nearby dining, shopping and outdoor activities including: boating, golfing, horseback riding and skiing. Other area attractions include: Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets, Sugar Loaf Art Craft Village, West Point Military Academy, local wineries, West Point and the Galleria, Greenwood Lake, and Orange Plaza Malls.
Take NJ Thruway (87 North) to Exit 16 (Harriman Exit). Take 17 West to Exit 122 (Crystal Run Road.) Come off exit and make right. Drive four lights and make left onto Schutt Road. Drive about 2 minutes and on right side you will see entrance to The Regency Club.