- Air Conditioning
- All Paid Utilities
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- On Site Maintenance
- Granite Kitchen Flooring
- Whirlpool Gold Series Stainless Appliances
- Gas Range and Microwave Convection Oven
- French Door Refrigerator Lower Freezer.Water/Ice
- Granite Kitchen Countertop
- Tuscany Kitchen Cabinetry. Brushed Nickel Hardware
- LED Undermount Cabinet Lighting
- Central Air Conditioning
- Granite Kitchen Countertop And Backsplash
- In Unit Washer And Dryer!
- GE Cafe Series Stainless Steel Appliances
- Under-Mount Cabinet LED Countertop Lighting
- 9 Ft. Sliding Doors To Patio
- Large New Trex Decking Covered Patio
- Premium Plush Carpeting Throughout
- Video Monitor Entry/Alarm System
- Hi-Hat Lighting
- Ceiling Fans
- Two-Tone Painting
- Crown And Base Molding
- 2" Faux Woodgrain Venetian Style Window Treatments
- High-Speed Internet Capability~Optimum Cablevision
- Ample Closet Space With Wire Shelving
- Ultra Modern Espresso Bath Cabinetry
- Granite Bath Flooring With Designer Tile Detail
- Granite Bath Countertop
- Floating Vanity Sink
- Full View Mirror With Glamour Lighting
- Crema Marfil Thinweave Marble With Granite Border
- Full Tub With Rain Showerhead
- Frameless Shower Doors
- Deposit: 300$25 per cat/month Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 20Deposit: 400$35 pre dog/month Dogs Allowed
- Call for Policy
Fairfield Courtyard At Middle Island
Welcome to Brand New Fairfield Courtyard At Middle Island! We are Long Island?s Premiere Luxury Rental Community. Come see our five-star interior finishes and our luxurious, hotel-style: one bedroom, one bedroom plus den and two bedroom residences! Fairfield's renowned-Standard of Excellence-shines through the amazing finishes we have completed: granite kitchen flooring, granite countertops/backsplash, Whirlpool Gold Series stainless steel appliances, central-air, stackable non-vented washer and dryer for ultra-convenience in the apartment! Our bath is created with Crema Marfil marble and granite, floating vanity-style, espresso wood cabinetry, lighted mirror, frameless shower doors and is, as if, you are in a luxury Manhattan suite.
You will enjoy our Manhattan modern kitchen featuring autumn brown granite countertop and backsplash, a perfect gourmet workspace, and our absolute black granite kitchen floor providing the ultimate in Manhattan style luxury. The hardwood cherry cabinetry, undermount lighting, slender nickel hardware, stainless steel appliances, deep stainless sink with moen faucet/sprayer combine to make this a cook?s retreat! Your apartment is also finished with two-tone paint, craftsman crown molding, rich plush carpeting, 2? woodgrain window treatments, the warm glow of hi-hat lighting, the comfort of ceiling fans, sliders to a large covered terrace. Upper residences have a state of the art video monitor.
Everybody loves green space?we have plenty of it. Take a moment to smell the roses?our courtyard provides comfort and relaxation at first sight. Benches are planned as well as other resident amenities! Call or email us to tour our community, we look forward to meeting you!
12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 & 24 month leases.
10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM - Early morning and Late Evening Appointments.
|Monday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM - Early morning and Late Evening Appointments.|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM - Early morning and Late Evening Appointments.|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM - Early morning and Late Evening Appointments.|
|Thursday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM - Early morning and Late Evening Appointments.|
|Friday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM - Early morning and Late Evening Appointments.|
We are open daily, 7 days. For your convenience both early morning and late evening appointments are available.
Long Island Expressway Exit 63 North, North Ocean Avenue. Right onto Middle Country Road Route 25. Tudor Lane is 0.01 mile from Rocky Point Road on Left
There are properties...and there are Fairfield Properties. You will recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that Fairfield pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a thirty-four year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.