- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Beautiful Exterior Renovations
- Elegant Designer Appointed Lobby Entry
- Community Exterior Parking
- Detached Garage Parking - Limited availablity
- Wall-Unit Air-Conditioning
- Cable/Fios Pre-Wiring
- Wall-To-Wall Plush Carpeting
- Crown And Base Molding
- Ceiling Fans With Light Kit
- Raised Panel Doors
- Lever Handle Locks
- Decora Light Switch
- Vertical Window Treatments
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Intercom Feature To Entry Door
- Large Outdoor Terrace With Privacy Panel
- Gas Cooking, Heat And Hot Water
- Tuscany-Style Kitchen Cabinetry
- With Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Gas Stove With Self-Cleaning
- Refrigerator With Digital Water Dispenser And Ice
- Pergo Wood Kitchen Flooring
- Granite Kitchen & Bath Countertops
- Weight restriction: 20Deposit: 400Monthly fee $35 per dog Dogs Allowed
- Deposit: 300Monthly fee $20 per cat Cats Allowed
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Fairfield Courtyard at Hewlett
A lovely restored one, two and three bedroom apartment community located on Prospect Avenue in beautiful Hewlett. Near Peninsula Blvd., Fairfield Courtyard At Hewlett is a perfect retreat from the day in a charming residential neighborhood. We are in a prime location for easy commutes via Southern State Parkway or Sunrise Highway. Close to Mercy Hospital and LIJ, just minutes to the Long Island Railroad Lynbrook Station.
Very spacious, one bedroom, two bedroom/two bath and three bedroom/two bath apartment homes. Brand new Tuscany-style kitchen cabinetry with stainless steel appliances, granite kitchen countertops, plush carpeting, air-conditioning, crown moulding, vertical window treatments and ceiling fans. Ceramic tile bath with beautiful cabinetry, granite vanity countertop and shower doors. On-site laundry. The beautiful grounds feature professional landscaping and sparkling outdoor swimming pool!
12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 & 24 month leases.
One or two year lease with $45-$60 per month increase for second year.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield Properties. You will recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that Fairfield pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a thirty-four year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.