- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Updated Lighting with Hi-Hats, Ceiling Fans
- Granite Countertops and Backsplash
- Self Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Some Pergo or Tile Kitchen Flooring
- Gas Heat, Hot Water and Cooking Gas Included
- Under Counter Washer/Dryer
- Two-Tone Paint with Crown and Base Moulding
- Spacious Closets with Wire Shelving
- Bath with Granite Vanitytop and Tuscany Cabinetry
- Frameless Shower Doors and Rain Showerhead
- 2" Faux Woodgrain Venetian Style Window Treatments
- New Windows
- Raised Panel Doors
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Assigned Parking
- Plush Carpeting
- Designer Hallway Entry
- Weight restriction: 35Deposit: 400Monthy fee-$35 per dog/$400 security deposit, $20 per cat/$300 security deposit. Restrictions apply. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Fairfield At Hauppauge
Fairfield At Hauppauge community boasts waterfall entry to beautiful grounds featuring lush landscaping, paver walkways and bluestone entries. We have designer hall entries with beautiful lighting and ceramic tile. Many of our apartments include an outdoor terrace. We feature modern Tuscany-style kitchen cabinetry with stunning granite countertops and backsplash with Stainless Steel Appliances including microwave, dishwasher and undercounter washer/dryer for convenience. Heat and Hot Water are included in your rent! We are in the Hauppauge Schools District. Call or email us today for your personal tour.
12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 & 24 month leases.
One or two year lease with $35-$50 per month increase for second year.
Ratings & Reviews
Long Island Expressway to Exit 57 Route 454 Veteran's Highway. Fairfield At Hauppauge at corner of New Highway and Veteran's Memorial Highway. Leasing Office, third entrance.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield Properties. You will recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that Fairfield pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a thirty-four year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.