- Air Conditioning
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Media Center
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Sustainable lighting techniques
- Nearby Bus and Public Transportation
- Sparkling Indoor and Outdoor Pools
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Walk-ability to local Glen Cove Shops
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Bike racks & bike storage for residents
- Within 0.5 miles of a train station
- Resident Cinema & Conference Room
- Resident Lounge and Clubroom w/Billiards
- 30-Day Move-in Satisfaction Guarantee
- Beautifully Landscaped Picnic Areas
- Gated Entrance with Controlled Access
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Non-Refundable pet fee: $600 per unit. Restricted breeds are: Rottweiler, Doberman, Pit Bulls, American Bull Dogs, Staffordshire Terriers, German Shepherds, Tosa Inus, Shar Peis, Wolf Hybrids, Dalmatians, Boxers, Alaskan Malamutes, Basset Hounds, Blood Hounds, Bull Mastiffs, Argentine Dogos, Akitas, Bresa Canarios, Fila Brasileiros, Chow Chows. Following pets are also restricted: Monkeys,Ferrets, Snakes, Rabbits, Livestock and Reptiles. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Avalon at Glen Cove
Set near Long Island's beautiful Golden Shore, Avalon at Glen Cove offers thoughtfully designed studios and one and two bedroom apartments that include gourmet kitchens with refined finishes, washers and dryers, spacious walk-in-closets and private patios or balconies with a fantastic view. A wide range of community amenities include a sparkling outdoor swimming pools with sundeck, a state of the art fitness center, a beautifully landscaped picnic area and a resident cinema.
Ratings & Reviews
34 Reviews for Avalon at Glen Cove
We are very satisfied with the apartments itself, the building, the parking garage, the very convenient garbage collectors for trash and for big items. Amazing dining area within walking distance and fast delivery. Good environment for dogs. Bike garage. Fast maintaince's service. Nice tenants.
Great place to live, convenient to shopping and beach. Also, everyone is very friendly and the staff is very willing to help all the time.
The front desk staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We fist met with Stephanie and she left us with such a good experience and so much information about the building, amenities and residents that we came back the next day to sign a lease. Also, the move was so seamless and stress free because we were able to move in when we were available instead of having to loose time from work to move as most buildings force you to end up doing.
Nothing less than a piece of heaven living at the Avalon Glen Cove! My leasing agent Stephanie T was incredibly supportive during the entire move in process. She even guided me to my parking spot! :-) Maintenance requests were completed within two business days and the Avalon Access portal makes requests and payments very convenient! The best part is how amazingly quiet it is here which was my primary concern. Neighbors seem to be friendly as well.
I not only love my apartment but everyone here including tenants and staff. They are extremely professional and there for each and every renters needs! I would highly recommend living here! The added feeling of being safe and secure here is a huge benefit and allows me to know that paying slightly more for a space is definitly worth it. No other private apartment can offer that sense of comfort whatsoever!! I am honored to call Avalone my new home. Thank you all.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From 107: Follow 107/Pratt Blvd NorthTake a left onto Continental PlaceTake left onto Hendrick Avenue The entrance to Avalon at Glen Cove is located on the left directly across from Johnson Street.
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."