- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Internet Included
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- NEW TOWNHOUSES NOW AVAILABLE!!
- Private entrance
- 1 and 2-car attached garage
- Gas Fireplace
- Ample living space
- Gourmet kitchen including appliances
- Cable (200+ channels, HD) included in rent
- High Speed Internet included in rent
- Large closets and storage space
- Each apartment includes a balcony or patio
- Ceramic tile flooring in kitchens and baths
- On-site management and professional maintenance
- Welcoming clubhouse with full kitchen
- Exercise room
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Outdoor heated, swimming pool with sun deck
- Access to Dann Lake
- Vaulted ceilings (upper apartments)
- Crown molding and columns (lower apartments)
- Granite counter tops in some kitchens
- Conveniently located near shopping and restaurants
- Secure wireless internet available at reduced rate
- Weight restriction: 75One time fee - No monthly "pet rent" Pets Accepted
- Call for details Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Dockside Village Apartments
Located on Transit Road in East Amherst in the most sought after region in Greater Buffalo. According to Money Magazine and CNN, East Amherst ranks among the top 50 most livable cities in the country. With elegant neighborhoods, a high-rated school system, conveniently located shopping, a variety of attractions nearby including professional theater, a world class symphony, fun activities and a myriad of restaurants - the quality of life in this area exceeds that of most others. So why not live in a place where you feel relaxed, comfortable and have everything you need and want close to home? Your apartment includes first-rate amenities such as full size washer and dryer, gas fireplace, large walk-in closet, and a private patio or balcony. Your rent includes basic Time Warner Cable, an attached garage and a private entrance into your home. With all of these conveniences and more at your disposal, you will begin and end each day in a state of well-being.
Ratings & Reviews
57 Reviews for Dockside Village Apartments
Dockside was a welcoming place to come to when we downsized from our house and home of 30 years. It is safe and secure. The neighbors are friendly and warm smiles abound. The staff sees to your every need with prompt service and great attitude. We swim in the summer and use the gym year round. There are events per season and holiday. We are very happy here!
We are TOTALLY Happy with our Experience here at Dockside! From the moment we first came to look into residing here it felt like HOME! The Office Staff are so Efficient and Friendly and the Maintinance is EXCELLENT! So much is included that we have found it even more affordable that we thought! From the attached garage, Zero entry level entrances, appliances, Refuse pick-up, snow removal and lawn care, Heated Pool with Life-Guard, gas fireplace, lower utility and Cable Costs We could go on
I have lived here for several years and I am pleasd with the living accomaditions and the assiastance from te staff
The staff is always friendly, they fix maintenance problems quickly. I love how they are kid friendly with the play ground and pool(with lifeguard on duty) for the kids. Also they have waste stations with doggy bags always available to clean up after your dog.
Quiet neighborhood..friendly people..safe environment for walking..
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Please call for directions. Transit road from Main Street- Head north toward Lockport, 2-3 miles past Tops, on the left. From Lockport- Head south on Transit Road past Millersport Hwy, driveway on right after Badding Bros. Nursery.