Floor Plans & Pricing
- Apartment w /Den
- Sq Ft:1244
- Rent:$1585 / mo
- Deposit:Please Call
- Sq Ft:1653
- Rent:$2230 / mo
- Deposit:Please Call
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
Please call for directions. Transit road from Main Street- Head north toward Lockport, 2-3 miles past Tops, on the left. From Lockport- Head south on Transit Road past Millersport Hwy, driveway on right after Badding Bros. Nursery.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Internet Included
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Pets AcceptedWeight restriction: 75One time fee - No monthly "pet rent"
- Breed RestrictionCall for details
- NEW TOWNHOUSES NOW AVAILABLE!!
- Private entrance
- 1 and 2-car attached garage
- Gas Fireplace
- Ample living space
- Gourmet kitchen including appliances
- Cable (200+ channels, HD) included in rent
- High Speed Internet included in rent
- Large closets and storage space
- Each apartment includes a balcony or patio
- Ceramic tile flooring in kitchens and baths
- On-site management and professional maintenance
- Welcoming clubhouse with full kitchen
- Exercise room
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Outdoor heated, swimming pool with sun deck
- Access to Dann Lake
- Vaulted ceilings (upper apartments)
- Crown molding and columns (lower apartments)
- Granite counter tops in some kitchens
- Conveniently located near shopping and restaurants
- Secure wireless internet available at reduced rate
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
43 Reviews for Dockside Village Apartments
They take care of issues quickly. I feel so comfortable here
5 Star treatment....start to finish! Love it here!
The apartment is great and the staff are always a pleasure to work with.
All personnel are excellant
Very good place to live
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Dockside Village Apartments43.062100,-78.69730020 Dockside Parkway, East Amherst, New York 14051Dockside Village Apartments
Located on Transit Road in East Amherst in the most sought after region in Greater Buffalo. According to Money Magazine and CNN, East Amherst ranks among the top 50 most livable cities in the country. With elegant neighborhoods, a high-rated school system, conveniently located shopping, a variety of attractions nearby including professional theater, a world class symphony, fun activities and a myriad of restaurants - the quality of life in this area exceeds that of most others. So why not live in a place where you feel relaxed, comfortable and have everything you need and want close to home? Your apartment includes first-rate amenities such as full size washer and dryer, gas fireplace, large walk-in closet, and a private patio or balcony. Your rent includes basic Time Warner Cable, an attached garage and a private entrance into your home. With all of these conveniences and more at your disposal, you will begin and end each day in a state of well-being.
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00 AM to 04:00 PM|