- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Wall-To-Wall Plush Carpeting
- High-Hat Lighting
- Ceiling Fans
- Closets With Wire Shelving
- Ultra Modern Style Kitchen
- Ultra Modern Bath Cabinetry
- Granite Bath Flooring With Designer Edge
- Floating Vanity Sink
- Full View Mirror With Modern Lighting
- Some With Ceramic Bath and Tub
- Frameless Shower Doors
- Planned New Architectural Features
- Designer Grand Lobby Entrance
- Professionally Landscaped Grounds
- Hi-Hat Lighting
- Ceiling Fans
- Air Conditioning
- Two-Tone Painting
- Crown And Base Molding
- 2" Faux Woodgrain Venetian Style Window Treatments
- High-Speed Internet Capability~Fios/TWC available
- Ample Closet Space With Wire Shelving
- GE Cafe Series Stainless Steel Appliances
- Ultra Modern Style Kitchen Cabinetry Face
- Brushed Nickel Sleek Hardware
- Granite Kitchen Countertop And Backsplash
- Refrigerator With Ice Maker
- Ultra Modern Espresso Bath Cabinetry
- Granite Bath Countertop
- Granite Bath Flooring With Designer Tile Detail
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Fairfield Manor at Douglaston
Fairfield Manor At Douglaston, newly acquired by Fairfield Properties, is our five-star, Manhattan style, high-rise flagship location at Douglaston Village, Queens, New York!
Our luxurious, hotel-style, studio, one bedroom and two bedroom residences offer gorgeous interiors. Fairfield's renowned-Standard of Excellence mission is proud to offer stunning granite countertops, backsplash and flooring, GE Cafe series stainless steel appliances, espresso hue hardwood flooring and a stackable non-vented washer and dryer for ultra convenience.
We have planned a stunning marble and granite Park Avenue style luxury lobby. Your guests will ring your residence via our state of the art video monitor directory. Our residents will enjoy amenities to welcome them home such as our planned granite hallways, sconce lighting, artwork, elevator clad in hotel style decor, new laundry center and mail service area.
Just a short distance from Manhattan, Fairfield Manor At Douglaston provides you the comforts of suburban living and relaxation. Each apartment is completed with rich wood flooring, two-tone paint, craftsman made crown and base moulding, ample closet space, the warm glow of hi-hat lighting, the whisper of ceiling fans, air-conditioning, and the fine beauty of our 2" faux woodgrain venetian-style window treatments.
Our Manhattan modern kitchen features autumn brown granite countertop and backsplash for that perfect gourmet workspace. The absolute black granite kitchen floor gives you the ultimate in Manhattan style luxury. Rich kitchen hardwood cherry cabinetry with undermount lighting and slender nickel hardware team with stainless steel appliances, a deep basin sink, moen faucet/sprayer to complete the package.
Each bath features granite flooring a floating vanity and designer ceramic tile with frameless shower doors and hotel shower fixture. For resident convenience, Fairfield Manor At Douglaston provides a washer/dryer in each home* and video monitor door answering system. We are Fios ready/high-speed internet and TWC capable.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Long Island Expressway To Douglaston Parkway North. 43-60 Douglaston Parkway.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield Properties. You will recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that Fairfield pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a thirty-four year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.