- Air Conditioning
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Individual Leases
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Clarksville Elementary School, Bethleh...
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- WiFi Available in Pool, Clubhouse and Courtyard...
- Valet Trash Service
- Surrounded by Wildlife Preserve and Protected W...
- Nearby several upscale dining, retail and enter...
- Friendly, Professional Management Team
- Nature Trails in Walking Distance
- Monthly Resident Socials and Activities
- Pet friendly location with a fenced in dog park...
- Onsite Maintenance Staff
- Townhome Style Apartment Living
- Spectacular Views Available
- Jogging Path
- BBQ Grills and Picnic Areas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Modern Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings in Select Homes
- Bright, Airy Floor Plans with High Ceilings
- Apartment Homes with Lofts
- Cathedral ceilings in second floor apartments
- An Elegant Residential Enclave
- 2 Pets Allowed Per Home. Breed Restrictions Apply (Doberman, PitBull, Rottweiler) No weight restriction in effect. One time fee of $400 for Dogs and $300 for Cats, $35 per month pet rent per dog. Dogs Allowed
- 2 Pets Allowed Per Home. Breed Restrictions Apply (Doberman, PitBull, Rottweiler) No weight restriction in effect. One time fee of $400 for Dogs and $300 for Cats, $35 per month pet rent per dog. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Mansions at Delmar
The Mansions, located in prestigious Delmar, offers a combination of gentle country living with easy access to the numerous conveniences of the Capital District. From interior offerings, such as direct access garages and vaulted ceilings, to an arresting Victorian exterior design surrounded by a protected wetlands. The Mansions at Delmar affords a style of living widely sought but rarely found. * Newly updated interiors * Delmar sits in Albany County and is a hamlet of the town of Bethlehem. Delmar is one of the many suburbs of Albany, and it is a rich tapestry of professional buildings and private homes. The hamlet is 151 miles from the excitement of New York City in the south, and 171 miles from the historical city of Boston in the east. * The areas within the Delmar zip code were named some of the best places to live in 2005 by Money Magazine. In fact, the magazine created a list of Great American Towns for folks to move to, and Delmar is proud to be one of them. * Activities Near Delmar, NY Apartments * Delmar offers residents easy access to the interstate highway system. Route 443 runs through Delmar. The route follows, in some parts, the Mohawk Trail system developed by the Mohawk Indians in the 18th century. New York Route 32 is also close by, as is New York Route 140. Access to these roads makes Delmar one of the first choices of folks who want a nice place to return to from their commute to the large cities. * Delmar is surrounded by rural areas that are popular with folks who love the outdoors. There is fishing, boating and horseback riding nearby. Golf courses are also close for those who love to tee off. Delmar is fortunate to have a community rich with museums, fine restaurants, libraries and movie theaters all within easy reach. * Delmar, NY Luxury Apartments * The Mansions at Delmar Apartments offer amenities not often seen at other apartments for rent. The Victorian exterior is striking and loved by both residents and visitors, and the beautiful rural countryside attracts professionals from many different industries. Delmar is considered an exclusive area to live in, and its sophisticated culture is an indication of that fact. * Some of the amenities that residents love at the Mansions at Delmar Apartments include: * * Central air conditioning * * Large balconies * * Wall to wall carpeting * * Cathedral ceilings * The community amenities include a fitness center that is open 24 hours, a swimming pool and lovely jogging paths. Residents c
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Exit 23 to Rt. 9W (toward Delmar) follow 9W to Rt.32, Rt. 32 will dead end at Van Dyke St. Turn onto Can Dyke. Follow Van Dyke to Delaware Ave. (Rt.443). Turn left onto Delaware Ave. Go approximately 1 mile, 1 St street on right will be Fisher Blvd. Turn onto Fisher-You've Arrived!
We are dedicated to delivering exemplary service in a quality home environment. Our goal is to be the apartment home provider of choice--a goal we attain through our residents and employees. We understand that our customers define the standard of quality and service, and their loyalty must be earned.