- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Dishwashers in Select Units
- Walk-in Closets in Select Units
- Extra Storage Spaces Available in Select Units
- Cats Alowed
- Heat Included
- Coin-op Laundry Room in 2 & 3 Bedroom Bldgs.
- Open Parking Available
- On-site Management Weekdays
- On-site Maintenance Weekdays, 24/7 On-Call
- Deposit: 300Must be Spayed/Neutered with Veterinary Documents to show. Cats Allowed
- No Dogs Permitted, All other pets will be considered on a case-by-case basis Pets Accepted
Quail Bay Apartments
Close to downtown Corning and shopping, safe residential neighborhoods, best value in the area. Leases are month-to-month after first year. Heat is always included.
12 Month Lease Terms; Continues on a month-to-month basis.
Pet Policy: No Dogs Permitted, All other pets will be considered on a case-by-case basis, Cats Allowed; $300 Deposit.
8:00 AM ~ 4:30 PM - Call for Appt.
|Sunday||By Appointment Only|
|Monday||8:00 AM ~ 4:30 PM - Call for Appt.|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM ~ 4:30 PM - Call for Appt.|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM ~ 4:30 PM - Call for Appt.|
|Thursday||8:00 AM ~ 4:30 PM - Call for Appt.|
|Friday||8:00 AM ~ 4:30 PM - Call for Appt.|
|Saturday||By Appointment Only|
Please call for office hours
Take Exit 46 off Interstate 86, turn south toward Corning, then right onto Rt 415 which is Pulteney St. Go thru 3 lights, (Baker, Bridge & Dodge Streets), then Quail Bay is about 1 1/2 blocks up on the right.