- Air Conditioning
- New/Renovated Interior
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Jogging Trails and Dog Runs
- Sustainable lighting techniques
- Flexible lease terms available
- Indoor Half Basketball Court
- Pine Ridge Golf Course
- Within 0.5 miles of a bus line(s)
- Recycling bins throughout the community
- Conference Room
- Pine Ridge Bar & Grill on site
- Beautifully landscaped BBQ & picnic area
- Adjacent to 18 Hole Golf course
- Sparkling Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Resident Lounge with Kitchen
- Close to Three Shopping Malls
- Tennis Court
- Children's Playroom and Playground
- Near multiplex movie theater
- Smart Rain Sensors
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Non-Refundable pet fee: $600 per unit. Restricted breeds are: Rottweiler, Doberman, Pit Bulls, American Bull Dogs, Staffordshire Terriers, German Shepherds, Tosa Inus, Shar Peis, Wolf Hybrids, Dalmatians, Boxers, Alaskan Malamutes, Basset Hounds, Blood Hounds, Bull Mastiffs, Argentine Dogos, Akitas, Bresa Canarios, Fila Brasileiros, Chow Chows. Following pets are also restricted: Monkeys,Ferrets, Snakes, Rabbits, Livestock and Reptiles. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Avalon Pines offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes in Coram, New York. Outdoor recreation abounds in this tranquil small town setting. Woodlands, a park, and an upscale golf course surround the new luxury rental community of Avalon Pines, located in the quaint hamlet of Coram. On site, residents can enjoy a state-of-the-art fitness center, swimming pool, indoor basketball and tennis, along with beautifully landscaped picnic areas and jogging trails. So come home to Avalon Pines.
Ratings & Reviews
47 Reviews for Avalon Pines
very pleased with layout of apartment,view of golf course and landscaping of development.
Spacious and bright apartments. Beautiful grounds Friendly staff
Moving into Avalon pines was great. I was deployed at the time and the leasing office was very great with communication with me and understood my situation. They assisted a lot and I feel went above and beyond their job title. I would definitely recommend moving into Avalon pines. It's a great community and the neighbors are extremely friendly
Moving to Avalon pines was the best decision I've ever made for myself and my family. It feels like I'm away on vacation but I actually live here.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the East: Take the Long Island Expressway (495) West to exit 63N to N. Ocean Ave (Patchogue Mt. Sinai Rd). Take that north to Pine Rd. Make a Right on Pine RD and then your first right into the Community on Avalon Pines Drive.
From the West: Take the Long Island Expressway (495) East to exit 63N to N. Ocean Ave (Patchogue Mt. Sinai Rd). Take that north to Pine Rd. Make a Right on Pine Rd and then your first right into the Community on Avalon Pines Drive.
From East on Rte 347: Take Rte 347 West and make a left or head South on Rte 83 (Patchogue Mt. Sinai Rd). Take that south to Pine Rd. Make a Left on Pine RD and then your first right into the Community on Avalon Pines Drive.
From West on Rte 347: Take Rte 347 East and make a Right or head South on Rte 83 (Patchogue Mt. Sinai Rd). Take that south to Pine Rd. Make a Left on Pine RD and then your first right into the Community on Avalon Pines Drive.
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."