- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Corporate Billing Available
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Renovated Kitchens and Baths Tile back splash
- Built in microwave in all renovated ktichens
- 24 Hour Maintenance
- 7 acre lake stocked with large mouth bass
- 3 Tennis Courts
- Outdoor Swimming Pool with lifeguard
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Ladies and Men's Saunas
- Business Center Copier, fax machine
- 70 Acre Country Setting
- Children's Playground
- Picnic Areas with Charcoal Grills around lake
- Corporate Apartments Available
- All 2 bedroom apartments have two bathrooms
- Gas Heat/Central Air
- Gas Heat Included in Rent in Many Apartments
- Water and Trash Removal Included
- Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Fully Equipped eat-in kitchens
- Whirlpool Appliances
- Large Living Room with Dining Area
- Double-glazed insulated windows
- French doors or sliders to patio and balcony
- Washer/Dryer Hook-Ups - Lakeside
- Vaulted Ceilings and Skylights - Lakeside
- Fireplaces in our 2BR/Den units - Lakeside
- Two story wood frame-Lakeside
- Spacious closets including oversized
- Brick and aluminum veneer
- Courtyards, Patios and Balconies
- Beautifully Landscaped grounds
- Ample Parking
- Carports and Garages Available
- Security Intercom System
- Private Entrances
- Smoke Alarms and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- *In select apartments
- Up to 2 indoor cats with extra rent and security. Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Hollandale offers 70 acres to walk and enjoy plus a fitness center, tennis court, pool and saunas. Hollandale has 24 hour maintenance and gas heat included in many apartments. We offer laundry rooms in every building and apartments with stackable washer/dryers or hook-ups. Walk to shopping, cinemas, YMCA and the library.
Ratings & Reviews
7 Reviews for Hollandale Apartments
Hollandale Apartments are quiet, convenient, and comfortable. The office staff and maintenance crew are very friendly and helpful. The grounds are welcoming and safe. I value all the free time I have now that I do not own a home. I looked at many apartments before moving here, and Hollandale came out on top. After living here four years, I continue to feel great about my choice.
We've lived here for almost a year and couldn't be happier. The apartments are beautiful, the property is beautiful, and the staff is amazing. Truly couldn't ask for a better experience. We will definitely be resigning our lease.
Staff is very friendly, willing to offer their assistance to my needs in a timely manner. Room is very quiet with nice views throughout the complex. The location is conveniently near many business within walking distance.
This is a well maintained and beautiful place to live. The staff is friendly and does excellent work. They make any necessary repairs in a timely manner. Everyone has been very good to me.
The office and maintenance teams are outstanding.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Use Northway I-87 Exit 9, West on Route 146, first left at Clifton Country Road. Straight to Hollandale.