- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- All Utilities, Cable, Internet Inc - 400 Elmwood
- Completely Renovated - 400 Elmwood
- Newly Landscaped Courtyard - 400 Elmwood
- 1st Floor Retail - 400 Elmwood
- Off-Street Parking - 326 Elmwood
- Off-Street Parking - 377 Elmwood
- Heat and Water Included - 377 Elmwood
- Exposed Brick and Hardwood Floors - Lexington
- Heat and Water Included - Lexington
- 1st Floor Retail - Lexington
- Completely Renovated - 618 Elmwood
- Deposit: 500 Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 500 Dogs Allowed
- Pit Bulls, German Shepherds, Dobermans Breed Restriction
- Weight restriction: 75 Weight Restriction
Welcome to the beautiful, highly sought-after Elmwood District of Buffalo! We are within walking distance to Elmwood's best restaurants, shops and events. Apartment info: Studios, 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Units!
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for Elmwood Village
Elmwood really caters to every audience. There are family functions as well as a great night life and not to mention the amazing restaurants. A very laid back feel. The community as a whole has been very welcoming to both me and my dog!
Nice place to live, with many stores and restaurants nearby.
I love the building I live in and the people that take care of it. It's close to everything and a great area to live in
It's OK overall. A lot of gas stations in the neighbourhood as well restaurants. A lot of grocery stores nearby. Don't park on Elmwood Ave between Nov 15 - Apr 15. There are no signs anywhere that says so. You just have to know. I'm not a rich person so too me, $35 is a lot of money. Parking is also really hard to find and my building doesn't offer any parking. So I would suggest to find a place that offers a parking lot or garage parking.
overall a welcoming environment. I do not care for the lack of adequate parking. Residents that do not have a drive way have to fight for parking and it can be very difficult, frustrating, and expensive. However, I do enjoy the variety of bars and restaurants in the area. While I like the area in general, the parking nightmare has proven to be too much for me and my wallet.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Located in the Elmwood Village. Minutes from Downtown and Buffalo State College.