- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Professionally Landscaped Grounds
- Waterfall Entry
- Sport Court
- On-Site Community Parking
- Paver Walkways With Bluestone Entries
- Wall-To-Wall Plush Carpeting
- Crown And Base Moulding
- Two Tone Paint
- Full Length Glass Front Door
- Dixie Rail Terrace
- New Windows With Colonial Panes
- 2" Faux Woodgrain Venetian Style Window Treatments
- Updated Lighting Fixtures
- Some Apartments With Large Eat In Kitchen
- Some With Seperate Dining Area
- Tuscany-Style Kitchen Cabinetry
- Upscale Raised Panel Cabinetry
- Some With Pergo Wood Flooring
- Ceramic Tile Bath and Flooring
- Tri-View Mirrored Lighting
- Some With Dressing Room And Separate Vanity
- Hi-Hat Lighting
- Private Entry To Each Apartment
- Private Mailbox
- Attentive and Friendly On-Site Maintenance Staff
- Granite Kitchen & Bath Countertops
- Deposit: 300$20/mo per cat Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 40Deposit: 400$35/mo per dog Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Fairfield Sunrise Gardens
At Fairfield Sunrise Gardens you will find newly renovated and spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartment homes. Some with Tuscany-Style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, pergo kitchen flooring and granite countertops. Our upgraded amenities include crown and base molding, air conditioning, ceiling fans, modern lighting, wall-to-wall plush carpeting and outdoor terrace. Heat and hot water are included!
Great Location near Sunrise Highway, Lakeland Avenue, Southern State Parkway and Veteran's Memorial Highway and the Long Island Expressway (exit 59).
Fairfield Sunrise Gardens is nearby major shopping areas, minutes to Sayville's historic village. Love fishing, biking and hiking. We are moments from Connetquot and Heckscher State Parks and the Bayard Cutting Arboretum. Visit Long Island's world renowned South Shore beaches that are a short drive from home. We are very convenient to Touro Law School, Dowling College and St. Joseph's College. MacArthur Airport and the Long Island Railroad are easily reached.
Come take a tour and find your home in our park-like setting. You will find charming community replete with outdoor swimming pool with sundeck, playground and sport court.
12 & 24 Month Lease Terms.
One and two year lease terms with $35-$50 per month increase for second year. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
10:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM
|Sunday||10:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Monday||10:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM ~ 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM ~ 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
Early Morning and Evening Appointments Also Available.
Long Island Expressway To Exit 59S/Ocean Avenue. Continue Until Road Forks And Follow Left Fork. Road Turns Into Lakeland Ave. Follow Approximately 6 Miles, Fairfield At Sunrise Gardens Is On The Left. Follow Signs To Leasing Office.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield Properties. You will recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that Fairfield pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a thirty-four year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.