- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Loft Layout
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Granite countertops with tiled backsplash
- Well-equipped modern kitchens
- Spacious oversized closets
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Disability access
- Sky-lights and private patios (in select lofts)
- Wall to wall hardwood flooring
- High-speed internet available
- Washer/dryer hook ups in each loft
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Cardio and strength equipment
- 12 acres of landscaped grounds with seating area
- On-site management
- Pet-friendly community
- Indoor bike racks and storage facility
- Indoor mail and package room
- Greenway trail access
- Located 10 minutes to Metro North: 1 Hour by train
- Walking distance to Main Street
- Outdoor Patios
- Laundry Facilities
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Call for Policy
- Deposit: 250$25 additional monthly fee Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 65Deposit: 300$30 additional monthly fee Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Lofts at Beacon
Just overlooking the gorgeous Fishkill creek and waterfall, in picturesque Beacon, NY, this 1870 brick textile mill has been meticulously renovated to preserve its authentic industrial history while offering exceptional modern amenities. The 900-2600 square foot artist lofts feature exposed brick, soaring 15-20' ceilings, sweeping windows and wood floors.
The Lofts at Beacon is a unique rental community located on the 12-acre property of a 19th century textile mill, just along the banks of Fishkill Creek and its dramatic dam and waterfall. Nestled in the Hudson Valley, between river and mountains, Beacon is easily accessible to Manhattan by Metro North or car. Beacon is a modern day artist's haven, a city with a thriving Main Street and the community spirit of a small village.
The Lofts are completely remodeled breathtaking live/work artist spaces, providing unparalleled inspiration.
The artist lofts offer new kitchens and baths with modern hardware and fixtures, subway tiling, and stainless appliances. Wood flooring, twenty foot ceilings and exposed brick walls frame 15' high windows that allow natural light to stream into the lofts. The combination of modern fixtures and hardware with reclaimed brick, wood floors, salvaged materials, and sweeping views create a perfect marriage of old and new.
Please call for lease terms.
Pet Policy: All pets must be approved by the Landlord, Dogs and Cats only, Max of 2 pets, 65 lbs weight limit, $300 non-refundable pet fee for one pet and $250 for each additional pet, Monthly Pet rent of $30 for each Dog and for each Cat is $25. Please call for full pet policy!
Please Call for Directions.