- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Cable Ready
- NEW Washer & Dryer in EVERY apartment
- BBQ and Picnic Area
- NEW Fitness Center!
- Community Clubhouse
- Community Patio
- Pet Friendly Community
- Sparkling Pool
- Walking and Biking Paths Nearby
- Vista Linda Is A Pet-Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Welcome! - Limit of 1 pet per apartment home. - Pet Weight Limit: 40lbs (with exception for service animals) Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details. Cats Allowed
- Vista Linda Is A Pet-Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Welcome! - Limit of 1 pet per apartment home. - Pet Weight Limit: 40lbs (with exception for service animals) Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details. Dogs Allowed
Vista Linda Apartments
Vista Linda Apartments are 100% occupied - Join our reservation list today!
Why do I need to join your reservation list? The answer is relatively simple; Vista Linda offers 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments with modern appliances and all the best community features in town. Located in Sante Fe, Vista Linda aspires to be the center of apartment living and community togetherness. This combination has created high demand for our apartments. Our reservation list provides an opportunity for highly interested people to secure an apartment before the general public when one becomes available.
*Comfortable living does not have to be high dollar. Vista Linda Apartments participates in an affordable housing program. Household income limits apply.
12 Month Lease(s) Available.
The household income is based on GROSS annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security payments, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc. Third party verification will be required of all income and copies of tax returns and pay stubs may be required. Vista Linda participates in an affordable housing program. Total household income must be under the following limits based on household size:
- 1 Occupant: $29,640
- 2 Occupants: $33,840
- 3 Occupants: $38,100
- 4 Occupants: $42,300
- 5 Occupants: $45,720
- 6 Occupants: $49,080
- 7 Occupants: $52,500
- 8 Occupants: $55,860
To maintain the integrity of the community - credit, criminal and rental background checks are conducted on all applicants.
Pet Policy: Vista Linda Is A Pet-Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Welcome!
- Limit of 1 pet per apartment home.
- Pet Weight Limit: 40lbs (with exception for service animals)
Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Ratings & Reviews
For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes. Dominium is the second largest owner of affordable housing in the United States and owns or manages over 25,000 units in 23 states. Come home to an affordable, luxury or senior Dominium apartment or townhome community today and learn how What We Do Hits HOME.