Check Availability(575) 449-2931(888) 287-2407(575) 636-2058
Floor Plans & Pricing
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Loft Layout
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Deposit: 200Call for policy Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Pet Friendly
- Bright spacious living
- Washer/dryer hook-ups*
- Oversized closets/ceiling fans*
- Storage Units for Rent*
- Heat or cool-anytime*
- Enjoy neighborhood park, bike trails
- Courteous on-site Management/Maintenance
- Extensive landscaping
- Picnic area/barbecue grills, basket ball goals
- On Roadrunner bus route
- Exculsive parking in front of your home
- Immediate access to Hwy 70
- Minutes from Mesilla Valley Mall
- Close to fine dining and entertainment
- Located in a quiet residential neighborhood
- Amazing mountain views
- Easy access to I-25
- Furnished apartments available
- Pet friendly-call for details
- * In Some Units
Ratings & Reviews
11 Reviews for Willow Brook Apartment Homes
I love my apartment. Willow brooks keeps their properties clean and in working order. Maintenance arrives quickly even on weekends.
Great apartments in nice neighborhoods.
Even before I signed my lease and moved in Willow Brook staff was very friendly and nice. They went out of their way to answer my questions and keep me updated on when I could move in. I did not have to ask them to clean anything once I moved in because the apartment was prefect. There were a few things that needed to be fix and when I told them, they were able to fix it the same day! They gave me everything I could ask for and I would say if I wasn't moving away!
Their so nice here in Willow Brook.We have no issues with noisey neighbors. If there are any problems in the apartment, we can get it fixed eith no hassle. Overall a good place to stay
I love my apartment! It's in a great location, great community, and very affordable. The staff at Willow Brook are all very friendly and personable. Any maintenance problems are taken care of in an efficient and timely manner. This apartment complex doesn't have any recreational amenities (like a swimming pool, gym, etc.) but I don't feel like the complex is lacking because of it. It's within walking distance to parks and downtown, so there's still plenty to do.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-25 take the Del Rey exit at the Highway 70 Junction. Make a left on Del Rey, then turn right on Mars. Next turn right on Venus, then make a left into our parking lot.