Check Availability(201) 549-8398(877) 392-7672(201) 549-8399
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- New/Renovated Interior
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 115Deposit: 500 Breed and Weight restrictions apply. Pets Accepted
- Fitness Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Pet friendly - cats and dogs welcome
- Gourmet kitchens
- Pool deck views*
- Lofts Available
- Private garage parking available
- Floor to ceiling windows*
- Private patio or balcony*
- Outdoor patio with BBQs and fire pit
- Professional on-site management with
- Washer/dryer in each apartment home
- ENERGY STAR® appliances
- Thoughtfully designed studio one- two-
- *in select units
- Smoke Free Community
- Your choice of Classic or Contemporary
- Clubroom with billiards and gaming area
- Recycling program
- Wood design flooring*
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Landscaped courtyard
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Central Heating and Air-Conditioning
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
Ratings & Reviews
30 Reviews for Avalon at Wesmont Station
Great community especially now that we are in the main building. Pet friendly, so my little dog has a lot of friends to play with! Love the gym, pool and dog run. Maintenance and management are always on-top of whatever requests or issues we have. Main building is kept very clean!
A nice place to live with accessibility of everything nearby.
Very clean and safe. It's like living in a hotel.
Moving in was a breeze. The staff was knowledgeable and attentive. Now that we're in the apartment, I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. It's great for us and our dog too! Thank you so much.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Driving Directions From Garden State ParkwayTake exit 153A to merge onto NJ3 E toward the Lincoln Tunnel. Take the exit onto NJ17 N. After approximately 3 miles, take the Franklin AveTeterboro Airport exit and turn left onto Malcolm Ave to cross NJ17. Malcolm Ave immediately becomes Franklin Ave. Make a left at the 2nd light onto Boulevard. Make a right at the traffic circle onto Passaic Ave. Community will be on the left.From New Jersey TurnpikeTake exit 15W to merge onto I280 W toward Newa