- Air Conditioning
- Gas Range
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Washer and Dryer in Unit
- Near Plainfield Train Station
- Recycling On Site
- Well-Equipped Fitness Center
- Furnished Apartments Available
- Extra Storage Space
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Indoor & Outdoor Basketball Courts
- 24-hour Controlled Access
- Two Playgrounds
- Complimentary Package Receiving
- Within 0.5 Miles of a Bus Line(s)
- Sparkling Swimming Pool With Sundeck
- Tennis Court
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Resident Clubhouse
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Non-Refundable pet fee: $500 per unit. Breed restrictions: Rottweiler, Doberman Pinschers, Pit Bulls, American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, American Bull Dogs, German Shepherds, Tosa Inus, Shar Peis, Wolf Hybrids, Dalmatians, Boxers, Alaskan Malamutes, Basset Hounds, Blood Hounds, Bull Mastiffs, Argentine Dogos, Akitas, Presa Canarios, Fila Brasileiros, Chow Chows and all mixes of these breeds. Other pets may also be restricted. Please contact our community for details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Located in Somerset County, New Jersey, Avalon Watchung offers luxurious apartment homes in a serene setting with lush landscaping, resort-style amenities, with parks and recreation nearby. Avalon Watchung is adjacent to the Watchung Square Mall for everyday conveniences, and just 15 minutes from the upscale Menlo Park Mall. Bright and spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments feature well-designed floor plans (some with dens), gourmet kitchens, generous closet space and the ease of maintenance-free living. Community amenities include a sparkling swimming pool, an impressive resident clubhouse, a well-equipped fitness center, tennis, indoor and outdoor basketball courts, and children's play areas. Convenient access to major highways and public transportation makes Avalon Watchung an easy commute to Newark or New York City. Discover the AvalonAdvantage at Avalon Watchung and choose to live well.
Ratings & Reviews
35 Reviews for Avalon Watchung
The community is friendly and close to stores. The leasing agent was great. Overall it's a great place to live.
It's a great place to live! Me and my husband love it!
Apartment are nice and comfort as I imaging!!!!!!
The move-in-process was very easy felt like a coming into a hotel. very clean safe environment. Highly recommend it.
Avalon Watchung is an excellent community, very clean, quiet and with nice neighboors. Management is great and friendly, my wife and I relocated from another country and have been very happy living here.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take the Garden State Parkway to Exit 140A. Follow signs for Route 22 West. Proceed approximately 10 miles to Crystal Ridge Club entrance on right hand side.
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."