- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Kitchen With A Window View
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Easy access to I-295, Route 30, Route 73 and PATCO
- Expansive and beautifully landscaped areas
- Pet Friendly
- Swimming Pool with Sundeck
- Walking distance to shopping and dining
- Central A/C
- Laundry facilities in every building
- Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Gas Cooking - save money on electricity
- Weight restriction: 50We welcome cats and dogs up to 2 pets per apartment. 1 pet can not exceed an adult weight of more than 70 lbs or 2 pets combined weight can not exceed 70 lbs. Pet rent of $25/month. -- Vet letter required to show pet weight,breed, and up to ensure they are up to date on vaccinations. Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Welcome to Echelon Glen, a community for comfortable and convenient living just minutes to Philadelphia. Homes at Echelon Glen boast generous layouts, oversized windows and modern appliances, all set amongst a vibrant park setting that includes a new fitness center and pool, along with attentive on-site management provided a team with over a decade of experience at the community. Just steps to the Voorhees Town Center and PATCO, the area also boasts top-rated local schools.
We offer short term leases. Restrictions apply.
9:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM
Last tour of the day is a 1/2 hour before closing time.
Please be advised the Leasing Office will be closed the following dates:
Tues and Wed 4/11/17-4/12/17 and Sun-Tues 4/16/17-4/18/17
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Ratings & Reviews
Route 295 to exit 32 East (toward Voorhees), Route 561 (Haddonfield-Berlin Rd) East toward Voorhees for 2.5 miles to White Horse Road and make a right. Proceed 1/2 mile to Echelon Road (Columbia Savings Bank), turn right onto Echelon Rd. Drive 1/10 mile and turn left. The leasing office will be on the left. Sign states "Echelon West" and also has an additonal green sign stating "Leasing Office".
Professionally managed by Chelsea Management.