Check Availability(732) 358-7429(866) 795-8176(732) 691-4293
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Call for Policy
- Fitness Center
- On Site Management
- Full-size GE appliances including a gas range
- refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave
- Two and three bedroom apartments have two baths
- W/D in select units only at an additional fee
- Central air/heat with digital thermostat
- Ceiling fans in vaulted ceiling areas
- Fitness center w/24/7 access
- Thermal pane windows with mini-blinds and screens
- Cable ready
- Neutral wall-to-wall carpet
- Spacious closets, some walk-in
- Private entrance
- Assigned off-street parking
- Barbecue area
- On-site management
- No pets
- Hardwood Floors in select units
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for The Fairways At Bey Lea
Great place to live. Very safe. Well taken care of. Any problem inside is promptly addressed and taken care of. All employees are very personable.
The management and maintenance department keep this property in excellent condition. On the rare occassion I have required maintenance assistance for minor issues they are responsive, polite, and knowledgeable. The property manager is also extremely professional and she has always taken care of any requests quickly and pleasantly.
The office staff and the maintenance staff are always very friendly and quick to assist.
live on first floor not well insulated between floors ,can here almost every foot step ,lots of trucks and hot rod cars with roaring hot rod engines shake whole apt.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Take the GSP to Exit 82A. Follow Rte. 37 East to 1st jughandle. Cross over 37 onto Rte. 166 North. Bear right at first light onto Old Freehold Rd. to Rte. 571/Bey Lea Rd. Turn left at the light and our community is on your left.