- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Fine Appliances With All Wood
- Kitchen Cabinetry And Fully Carpeted Flooring
- Large Windows
- 10 Foot High Volume Ceilings
- Fixtures & Ceramic Tile Surfaces In Bath Area
- Individually Controlled Heat & A/C
- Pre-Wiring For Cable TV And Telephone
- Individual Apartment Smoke Detectors
- Individual Mailboxes Are Located On Main Floor
- Refuse Chutes Located On Each Floor
- Elevator Service For All Floors
- Laundry Area On Site
- Very Close To New Jersey Transit
- Additional Mini-Storage Capability On Premises
- Parking Lot Is Fully Lighted
- Landscaped W/ Wrought Iron Benches In Patio Area
- Online Payment Accepted
- Owner Managed
- $40 monthly pet rent Pets Accepted
- Call for Policy
Fabulous living quarters have been created within the restored historic building formerly known as the Brown's Mills - Cott-a-lop building. Using the sound structure of the building, keeping its historic architectural style and refurbishing the interior and exterior to accommodate today's lifestyle, the Warehouse has emerged as a new landmark. It is a created environment unlike any other in Somerset County.
The Warehouse is on a quiet corner in a very quiet urban community. It is close enough to many conveniences, yet apart enough to ensure quiet privacy. Whether you are interested in a large studio, one bedroom or two, every apartment at the Warehouse has been designed to exacting standards and will please the most discriminating taste. Each apartment has been uniquely designed with variations in its floor plan, making it one-of-a-kind. No two apartments are exactly alike.
A quiet, suburban community, Somerville, New Jersey, is a unique place to call home. Our downtown area is distinguished by classic Victorian architecture and a vibrant assortment of shops and restaurants. The Railway station, administrative center and a shopping mall are also in walking distance from us.
Somerville is not only rich in history, it possesses all modern conveniences. We are located near major highways and mass transit, and Philadelphia is a short drive away. Our first rate educational system, tight-knit community and abundance of shopping, dining and recreation make Somerville a great community.
Please Call For Lease Terms.
Pet Policy - Pets Accepted. $350.00 one time fee. $40.00 per month.
Unavailable for this apartment.
Professionally managed by Oxford Realty Group.