- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Brick & cast stone exterior w/ limestone finish
- Onsite garage parking with video monitoring
- Key fob controlled access system
- Zipcar rentals
- Located in the heart of Red Bank
- Within walking distance to the Navesink River
- Walking distance to trendy retail venues
- Walking distance to restaurants & entertainment
- A commuter's dream (Red Bank train 1 Block)
- Close to the CR520, GSP & the NJ Turnpike
- Spacious kitchens
- Quartz countertops
- Designer cabinetry
- Stainless steel Whirlpool appliances
- Energy efficient natural gas heating system
- Central air conditioning
- Open living areas
- Relaxing bedrooms
- Energy efficient full size washers and dryers
- Walk-in closets
- Available Verizon high speed Internet
- $500 one time pet fee Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Station Place at Red Bank
Experience upscale living at central New Jersey's brand new luxury rental community!
Station Place at Red Bank features 45 designer-inspired apartment homes located in the heart of Red Bank, at the intersection of popular Monmouth and West Streets, and is just one block from Red Bank's landmark venue, the Count Basie Theatre.
With one and two bedroom apartments available for lease from the mid $2,000s, Station Place residents will appreciate the upscale finishes, contemporary designs and city charm that this exceptional rental community has to offer in this hip New Jersey town. All apartments feature modern conveniences like elevator service, available Verizon high speed Internet, onsite parking with video monitoring (garage parking also available) and a key fob controlled access system.
At Station Place, lively entertainment, casual and gourmet dining, and chic shopping venues are all just steps away.
In fact, Red Bank has recently been proclaimed as one of "The 20 Best Small Towns in America of 2012" by Smithsonian Magazine.
Red Bank is known for its cultural appeal and historical significance. Also home to highly sought after events like Riverfest, the River Bank Food & Wine Walk, the Guinness Oyster Festival and the Rockin' Red Bank Country Festival, Red Bank is a cool little town that is waiting for you to call home.
Please call for directions.