Check Availability(973) 440-2217(888) 568-4234(973) 440-2059
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Some Paid Utilities
- $25 fee per cat. Two cats max per apartment Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 50$100 pet rent per month for dogs. One dog max per apartment Dogs Allowed
- Dogs only allowed in certain apartments Call for Policy
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Friendly
- ***RENOVATED Bathrooms***
- ***RENOVATED Laundry Facilities***
- ***NEW WINDOWS in all apartments***
- ***NEW SLIDING BALCONY DOORS in all apartments***
- ***Entire Property is now FULLY Paved***
- Spacious kitchen w/dishwasher
- Large airy rooms
- Abundant closet space
- Air conditioning
- Individually controlled heat
- Private balconies
- Hardwood floors
- Internet/cable ready
- 24-hr. emergency maintenance
- On-site leasing office
- Garages available
- Heat and hot water included
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Netcong Heights
have never had a maintenance related issue, apartments were excellent condition upon arrival and the leasing office has been nothing but friendly and efficient in their work. the landscaping is always kept clean and the view from my apartment is amazing at sundown.
complex is very well maintained, office staff are helpful and friendly, maintenance staff respond quickly to requests, apartments are roomier than I expected.
The appeal of the apartments and the friendliness of the staff make Netcong Heights a very pleasant place to live. Grounds are well maintained, however snow removal is usually on the slow side. The units themselves are very cozy and inviting, and the included utilities are better than what other places offer. With easy access to 80, 10 and 46 I would recommend Netcong Heights to anyone.
The staff is very friendly, worked very well with us on finding an apartment, was very accepting of having a cat. The property is well maintained mostly and they've been great on answering any questions and concerns and dealing with any issues we have had. Although some issues we have had; there has been a spider problem outside on our balcony in the summer. And in the winter our pipes froze and they did take Care of the problem right away but they did not fix the hole in the wall after calling
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From east or west Route 80 to exit 27B. Follow Route 206 north approximately 1/4 mile to Route 46 east. Go 1/4 mile and look for our sign on the left and then turn left into community.