- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- 60 minutes to New York's Penn Station
- Dog- and cat-friendly
- Attached garage
- Lofts and dens available in select apartments
- Center-of-it-all Morristown location
- Easy access to major roadways
- Loaner bikes available for resident use
- Walkscore of 95
- Studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- Car charging stations
- Short walk to downtown Morristown
- Bike storage available
- Yoga and spin room
- Conference room
- Resident clubhouse with multiple social zones
- Less than a half mile to Morristown NJ Transit ...
- Well-equipped kitchen with stainless appliances
- Quartz countertops
- Wireless thermostats
- 9' or greater ceilings
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Spacious closets
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Soaking garden-style tubs
- Open layouts with natural light
- Custom cabinetry
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We love your furry companions and welcome up to two per apartment home. While we are huge fans of individuality (and the exotic), we have to ask that exotic pals, such as skunks and ferrets, find happy homes with a friend or family member. Please note that we reserve the right to disallow certain breeds of dogs and aquariums as per our pet addendum. Please contact our leasing office for information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$50 monthly rent discount in addition to current price if you move in by 4/1/17!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
It is time for stylish apartments in downtown Morristown. The neighborhood has expanded in the past few years with galleries, restaurants, and shops is going through a modern day renaissance. Modera 44 started as an idea to take the classic elements of New England architecture and then turn that concept inside-out on the inside. The inside is amped up with social zones like a fitness studio with yoga and spin, a rooftop deck with outdoor kitchen, sundeck and a clubhouse with free Wi-Fi. * And then there are the apartments at Modera 44. The floor plans are open with luxe finishes: quartz counters, movable kitchen islands, custom cabinets, stainless appliances, upgraded fixtures. Our location is perfect if you work at one of the local Fortune 500s. To commute to the city you go to the New Jersey Transit Station a half mile away which gets you to Penn Station in about an hour. Live in style. Come home to Modera 44.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
8 Reviews for Modera 44
fire alarms, too loud. they have gone off 'accidentally' at least once due to maintenance forgetfulness. if power goes out, the fear of alarms going off are worse than dealing with no power.
There was a huge problem with unauthorized residents parking in the garage but it seems to getting a little better.
I like the management of the property, they do a great job.
Everything is excellent
I have lived here since end of February and it has been a very pleasant experience.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.