- Air Conditioning
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Dog- and cat-friendly
- Easy access to the New Jersey Transit Morris an...
- Storage facilities
- Garage parking available
- Beautiful green open spaces and courtyards
- Walk to dozens of restaurants, pubs, coffee sho...
- Complete online leasing experience with online ...
- Adjacent to Jacob Ford Park with playground, ba...
- Adjacent to Patriots Path
- Open floor plans
- Direct entry
- New! Custom cabinets
- New! Quartz counters in kitchen
- New! Stainless steel appliances, including new ...
- New! Lighting & fixtures
- Complete online leasing, maintenance requests a...
- Washer & dryer
- 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Townhomes available
- Beautiful hardwood flooring
- Private balcony or patio
- Separate dining area
- We love your furry companions and welcome up to two per apartment home. While we are huge fans of individuality (and the exotic), we have to ask that exotic pals, such as skunks and ferrets, find happy homes with a friend or family member. Please note that we reserve the right to disallow certain breeds of dogs and aquariums as per our pet addendum. Please contact our leasing office for information. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- We love your furry companions and welcome up to two per apartment home. While we are huge fans of individuality (and the exotic), we have to ask that exotic pals, such as skunks and ferrets, find happy homes with a friend or family member. Please note that we reserve the right to disallow certain breeds of dogs and aquariums as per our pet addendum. Please contact our leasing office for information. Dogs Allowed
Theres a lot to love about living in downtown Morristown. First, its so quaint like in a good Northeasternly way, with charming shops, tree-lined streets, beautiful historic homes, great restaurants, and beautiful greens. Its every bit what pops into your head when you think of the quintessential New Jersey town. You should see it in the fall. Breathtaking! And, best of all, you can have everything a great Morristown lifestyle has to offer the apartment and the location all at a great value. So, when youre ready to make the move, come to Alister Morristown. And live the (very) good life.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Alister Morristown
Overall I had a great experience with Jacob Ford Village and would recommend this community to anyone looking to move to Morristown. EVERYTHING is walking distance; train, major highways, restaurants, shopping, community trail, etc. Our leasing agent did an impeccable job of keeping us organized and in the loop throughout the entire process. They are extremely professional, endure a high sense of urgency, and made the overall experience fun and exciting! In comparison to other communities, the price point is more than fair and the units themselves are truly beautiful. All of my family and friends confirmed we found the diamond in the rough when coming to see our beautiful new spot!
Nice experience of living with beautiful eye viewing landscape and exterior layout. Easy Access to all major highways including shopping, groceries, train station, downtown events etc which make living worthwhile here.
we have lived here for 27 years. its like living in large extended family. maribel is agreat onsight mgr.
Parking is so unbelievably scarce that you guys need to make that clear when selling your apartments. Residents are tricked into thinking there are enough spots for everybody when that couldn't be further from the truth. Those that get home from work at any point in the late evening find NO spots in the lots OR street. You need to A.) Ask the borough to allow more parking on the street, because there are stretches where they could add more spots; B.) Find out a way to manufacture more spots in your lots; and C.) Make the awful parking situation clear to residents prior to them signing the lease. Also not happy with the fact that residents have to replace light bulbs in their bedrooms. You guys change the ones in the kitchen, but not bedrooms? How does that make sense? When I moved in, there were only two lightbulbs in my room and I had to purchase the two other bulbs myself. Also not happy with the fact that after I requested someone to clean the filthy blinds in our bathroom when we moved in, I got home to find that the maintenance employee used OUR cleaning products that he searched for and found in OUR hallway closet to clean the blinds. And he left the cleaning supplies on the shower ledge. Our cleaning supplies should not have been used to clean something that was filthy when we moved in.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take Route 78 West to 24 West to Route 287 South. Take Exit 36 (Lafayette Avenue/CR-510) and go straight on Lafayette Avenue. Turn left onto Ridgedale Avenue. Turn left onto Morris Avenue. Make a slight right onto Washington Avenue. Turn right onto Valley View Drive, and the leasing office will be on the right in Bldg. 7, #4A. Or take 287 North to Exit 36A. Make a right onto Morris Avenue, and then make an immediate right onto Washington Avenue. Turn right onto Valley View Drive, and the leasing office will be on the right in Bldg. 7, #4A.