- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Oversized rooms throughout
- Individually controlled heat
- Modern upgraded kitchen w/Wolf Wood cabinets
- Refrigerator/built-in dishwasher/gas range w/hood
- Intercom security entrance
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Private patios w/insulated sliding glass doors
- Ind. entrances w/dead bolts/security locks
- Excellent schools/parks/restaurants nearby
- No pets
- Self closing drawer feature
- Stainless Steele Appliances - Premium Apartments
- Ceramic Tile in Kitchen & Dinning Room
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen & Bathroom
- Upgraded light fixtures
- Wall to Wall Carpet in First Floor Apartments
- Refinished Hardwood Floors in 2nd & 3rd Floor Apts
- Gas heat
- Venetian Blinds - Premimum Units
- Monitored Fire Sprinklers in each unit
- Upgraded Molding & Trim
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Southridge Woods is a premier apartment complex in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey. The premium apartments at Southridge Woods feature modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, in-unit laundry, and private balconies. They also offer ample closet space, upgraded molding and trim, and individual heat and air conditioning. Southridge Woods is set in a beautiful, wooded area, just minutes from Princeton and Rutgers University. A fitness center, swimming pool, tennis courts, and children's playground ensure this community is perfect for a modern, active lifestyle. Superb shopping, dining, and entertainment options are all nearby. Come see sought-after Southridge Woods today.
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Southridge Woods
As per space it is good, lot of noise might be due to construction. Loud noise from dryer even cannot sleep. Price is high for the rent, community is good.
Maintenance is very poor, Even for toilet issues they are not addressing properly /solve on time.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take the NJ Turnpike to exit 9, follow Route 18 North to Route 1 South. Go approximately 9 miles to Major Road (look for South Brunswick Water Tower on left). Use jughandle to turn left. Go approximately 1 mile to Northumberland Way, turn right and proceed to Southridge Woods on the left.
Professionally managed by Garden Communities.