- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Oversized rooms throughout
- Individually controlled heat
- Modern upgraded kitchen w/Wolf Wood cabinets
- Refrigerator/built-in dishwasher/gas range w/hood
- Intercom security entrance
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Private patios w/insulated sliding glass doors
- Ind. entrances w/dead bolts/security locks
- Excellent schools/parks/restaurants nearby
- No pets
- Self closing drawer feature
- Stainless Steele Appliances - Premium Apartments
- Ceramic Tile in Kitchen & Dinning Room
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen & Bathroom
- Upgraded light fixtures
- Wall to Wall Carpet in First Floor Apartments
- Refinished Hardwood Floors in 2nd & 3rd Floor Apts
- Gas heat
- Venetian Blinds - Premimum Units
- Monitored Fire Sprinklers in each unit
- Upgraded Molding & Trim
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
New luxury garden apartments conveniently located off Route One, in a beautiful wooded setting, minutes from both Princeton and Rutgers Universities. Our superbly constructed apartments boast oversized rooms with separate dining areas. Fabulous on-site recreational facilities including fitness center, tennis court, swimming pool, excellent schools, parks, restaurants, theaters and houses of worship nearby. You will be totally charmed by our lovely apartment homes.*ONLY 1 MONTH SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED!
Our Premium Apartments feature the following: Modern upgraded kitchens with Wolf wood cabinets, Self-closing drawer feature, Stainless steel appliances (microwave, dishwasher, gas stove, and fridge), Ceramic tile in the kitchen and dining room, Granite countertops in kitchen and bathroom vanities, Washer and dryer in each unit, Upgraded light fixtures with chandelier in the dining room, Upgraded bathroom with glass shower door, Wall to wall carpet in first floor units, Refinished hardwood flooring in second or third floor units, Gas heat, Venetian blinds, Upgraded molding and trimming, Six panel closet doors, Private balcony off the living room for each unit, Ample closet space, Individual heat and air conditioning for each unit, Fire sprinklers in each unit monitored by central station, and Centralized entry for hallways with intercom in each unit.
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Southridge Woods
Maintenance is very poor, Even for toilet issues they are not addressing properly /solve on time.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Take the NJ Turnpike to exit 9, follow Route 18 North to Route 1 South. Go approximately 9 miles to Major Road (look for South Brunswick Water Tower on left). Use jughandle to turn left. Go approximately 1 mile to Northumberland Way, turn right and proceed to Southridge Woods on the left.
Professionally managed by Garden Communities.