- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
FROM ROUTE 55: take exit 26 and bear to the right. Follow towards Millville and make a right onto N. Ladow Avenue. FROM MILLVILLE: turn onto G Street, turn onto main road. Make left onto N. Ladow Ave.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- No Restrictions2 Pets Per Apartment Please
- Newly upgrades apartment homes!
- Individually controlled gas heat and central a/c
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Full size washer and dryer
- Convenient off-street parking
- Private entrances
- Corp/furnished apts available
- 24-hr emergency maintenance
- Extra large living space
- Plush wall-to-wall carpeting
- Tennis courts/playground
- Pet friendly
- Located right near rt 55
Cumberland Green offers an unparalleled location with first class service. Choose from four spacious and inviting floor plans for your new home. Located just minutes from route 55 is our beautifully manicured landscape that surrounds this welcoming community. Our new clubhouse provides you with a business center, a Wi-Fi cafe, and a state of the art fitness center. For your convenience we also provide full size washers & dryers in most apartments. Come see for yourself why we've been awarded the Best of the Best Apartment Community for fifteen years!
Check Availability or call: (856) 741-2162 (888) 602-8957 (856) 776-4741
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 04:00 PM|
3-Month, 6-Month, 12-Month
Professionally managed by Switzenbaum Realty Capital.
Check Availability or call:(856) 741-2162 (888) 602-8957 (856) 776-4741
Overall Rating(30 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
18 Reviews for Cumberland Green
the large trash items around the dumpsters need to be removed by maintenance. there is no grass in front of my apartment. its all weeds. the laundries are very dirty. if these things were corrected I would give Cumberland Green a better rating.
Better than many of the places we looked at to rent in the area. With the exception of our new upstairs neighbors, it is a pleasant environment.
Great customer service
Noise from neighbors can be significant and management is sometimes ineffective in resolving tents concerns. One the other hand, the community and upkeep is very good for the area, and the apartments are comfortable and well designed. Maintainance always responds in a timely fashion to all concerns.
1) The apartment smells like cigarette smoke from others smoking either beneath or behind me 2) My dryer takes three times to dry one load of laundry even though I have had maintenance out to clean the dryer 3) The pipes in the bathroom are old and maintenance has been there twice to fix issues, even though I just moved in 4) My living room window is missing a screen and I have requested a new one twice already...Still haven't received it.
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the Property and independently certified and administered by Kingsley Associates, our third party market research firms.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Select Ratings and Reviews are generated through independent market research firm Kingsley Associates and not Apartment Guide.