Check Availability(856) 298-4270(888) 568-2919(856) 324-4216
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
1.5 months FREE on Classic and Renovated Townhomes! 1 month free on the PREMIER Townhome! For new residents only.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- $300-$600 non refundable one time pet fee. Dogs up to 80lbs No agressive breeds - Call property for further information. Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Free heat, hot water and cooking gas!
- NEWLY REMODELED!
- Full-size W/D Available
- Gourmet Kitchens W/New Cabinets Available
- Upgraded Baths W/Ceramic Tile
- Built-in Microwave
- Private entrances, patio, balconies
- Pets Up to 80lbs. Welcome! Call for details
- Sparkling Swimming Pool
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Plush Neutral Tone Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
- Minutes to Moorestown and Cherry Hill Malls
- Easy Access to Rte. 38, Rte. 73
- Convenient to Downtown Philadelphia
- Close to Schools, Shopping
- Fitness Center
- Billiards Room
- Free exercise classes
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for Park Crossing
I have resided in park crossings for about a year and half now. I first moved Into a two bedroom apartment that was beautiful. I loved living in this development so much that I now reside in a townhome. I've made many friends while living here, and we all seem to agree it's a very nice place to live. No rif raff of any kind. Clean. Very well maintained. I love it.
Very clean, manicured residential area. Neighbors are friendly and not disruptive. Service requests are always preformed in a timely fashion. Never any problems with bugs or parking. Office staff is extremely friendly and accommodating.
People are all very nice and try to help you when they can.
Fast responses to maintenance or other requests, clean and we'll kept grounds.
i have been very pleased with living here would still be here but i have to relocate out of state.that is the reason i have to move.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From Center City: take Rte. 95 North to the Betsy Ross Bridge, go over bridge and stay left. Follow signs for Rte. 73 South, follow Rte. 73 South through 3 traffic lights (approx. 4 miles). Follow signs for Rte. 38 West for 1/4 mile. Park Crossing is on your right.