- Air Conditioning
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Emergency Maintenance
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- 20 Acres of Beautifully Landscaped Grounds
- Convenient Location Tucked Away in a Country ...
- High Speed Internet Available
- Individually Controlled Thermostat
- Central Air
- Easy Access to NJ Turnpike, I-295, Routes 42 & 30
- Easy Townhome Access Parking
- Close To High Speed Train Lines
- Spacious Townhouse Design
- Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 500 We welcome 2 cats and/or dog per apartment home. There is a $250 non-refundable pet. Pet rent is $25 per cat per month and $50 per dog per month. Dog Breed Restrictions: Rottweiler, Dobermans, Chows, Pit Bulls and German Shepherds and any dog over 30 pounds Pets Accepted
Timber Ridge Townhomes
Timber Ridge Townhomes is a picturesque village you will love to call home. Located on a beautifully tree-lined street in a quiet residential community, Timber Ridge Townhomes offers spacious homes and deluxe amenities on gorgeous grounds. Take your pick from 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans boasting a full size washer/dryer, private front and back doors, central air and heat, updated flooring, beautiful cabinets and countertops, and in select homes you can enjoy a wood burning fireplace. Enjoy the unparalleled service of a live-in professional management and maintenance team as just some of our amazing community amenities. Relax by the sparkling pool, enjoy your patio, feel safe knowing there are security cameras in our parking lot, take a walk on the 20 acres of land, or revel in the spaciousness of your own townhome. Our convenient location puts you close to the NJ Turnpike, 295, 24, and 30, high-speed train lines, shopping, dining, schools, and entertainment while still being tucked ...
I-295 North, take Exit 29A to White Horse Pike (Rt. 30 East). Travel 4 miles to Laurel Road and make a right at the traffic light. Go to the second traffic light and make a left onto East Atlantic Avenue. Go to second stop sign and make a right on West Park Avenue. Go 1/4 mile and Timber Ridge will be on the left side.