- Oversized Closets
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Landscaped Playground
- Within 0.5 miles of a bus line(s)
- Recycling bins throughout the community
- On-Site Storage Units Available
- Bike racks & bike storage
- Two Tennis Courts
- 30 Day Move-in Guarantee
- Indoor Basketball Court
- Shuttle to Train
- Sustainable lighting techniques
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Indoor Racquetball Court
- Sparkling Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Non-Refundable pet fee: $500 per unit. Restricted breeds are: Rottweiler, Doberman, Pit Bulls, American Bull Dogs, Staffordshire Terriers, German Shepherds, Tosa Inus, Shar Peis, Wolf Hybrids, Dalmatians, Boxers, Alaskan Malamutes, Basset Hounds, Blood Hounds, Bull Mastiffs, Argentine Dogos, Akitas, Bresa Canarios, Fila Brasileiros, Chow Chows. Following pets are also restricted: Monkeys,Ferrets, Snakes, Rabbits, Livestock and Reptiles. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$99 Security deposit special on all vacant apartments moving in by May 31st!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
eaves Lawrenceville is ideally located in Lawrenceville, NJ and features sensible and spacious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes. Each of our Lawrenceville apartments comes equipped with great features such as gourmet kitchens with large pantries, full size washer and dryers, nine-foot ceilings with fans, private patios or balconies, and disability access. eaves Lawrenceville also offers furnished apartments. This pet friendly community also includes a fitness center, tennis courts, an outdoor heated pool, covered parking, a playground, and barbecue and picnic areas.
Unavailable for this apartment.
Ratings & Reviews
From NJ Turnpike - Take Route One North Exit to QuakerBridge Road. At third light make right hand turn. Leasing Center is at the end of the drive to the left.
From 295 North - Take Route One North to Quakerbridge Road Exit. At second light make a right hand turn onto Grover's Mill Road. eaves Lawrenceville will be on the left.
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."