- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Spacious Rooms with Abundant Closet Space
- Private Balconies
- Wall-to-Wall Carpeting (select units)
- Oak Hardwood Floors
- On-site Parking
- Washer and Dryer in Unit (select units)
- Immaculate Laundry Rooms on Premise
- Individually Controlled Central A/C and Gas Heat
- Modern Kitchens with Dishwasher
- Separate Dining Room
- Video security
- Satellite TV & Standard Cable
- 2 & 3 Bedroom Duplexes Available
- Eat-in Kitchen (select units)
- Professionally Landscaped Grounds
- Complex Located Adjacent to Middlesex County Green
- Minutes to Menlo Park Mall and Woodbridge Center
- Minutes to Major Highways
- Close to Metro Park Train Station
- Only a 40 Minute Drive to New York City
- Less than 3 Miles from Staten Island
- Cat friendly (1 per apartment). No Dogs Permitted. Cats Allowed
Welcome to Hillside Gardens, a community of well-designed, spacious one, two, & three bedroom apartments.
Our luxurious apartments offer deluxe apartment living with walk-in closets, private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, as well as hardwood or carpeted floors. Individually controlled central air conditioning & heating, washer/dryer (in select models), free parking, and recreational amenities are just some of the other popular features our residents enjoy.
Located in the Keasbey section of Woodbridge Township (next to Fords, N.J. & close to Staten Island), we are only minutes from the Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, I-287 as well as Routes 1 & 9 and 440. We are situated immediately adjacent to an entrance to the Middlesex County Greenway, a 3-mile long paved recreational trail suitable for walking, biking, or jogging. For your convenience, we are open for Saturday tours.
12 month leases available.
Pet Policy: Cat friendly (1 per apartment). No Dogs Permitted.
From NJTP Exit 11 take the New Brunswick Ave. exit onto New Brunswick at first traffic light turn left onto Crows Mill Lane. Go over bridge and Hillside is on your right.
Landmark Management Group is a real estate management company specializing in the operation of multi-family communities. The organization was created in 1996 with an emphasis on providing its clients, residents, and employees, with a management style of team work to create communities where everyone would be proud to call their home.