Floor Plans & Pricing
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit|
|B3T||2||2||1||1310||Please Call||Per Month||$0|
|C2T||3||2||0||1353-2218||Please Call||Per Month||$0|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
From the East: From the NJ Turnpike take Exit 14, Route 78 West (Newark Airport) Take Route 24 West Take the Florham Park exit (Route 510 East) Follow Route 510 East, also known as Columbia Turnpike, through the village center Continue past Crescent Avenue traffic light Turn left at the next traffic light onto Fernwood Road. Avalon at Florham Park is on the leftFrom the South: From Route 28 or 202, take Route 287 NorthTake Route 24 EastTake the Florham Park Exit-Route 510 EastFollow Route 510 East, also known as Columbia Turnpike, through the village centerContinue past Crescent Avenue traffic lightTurn left at the next traffic light onto Fernwood Road. Avalon at Florham Park is on the leftFrom the North and West: From Route 80, take Route 287 South Take Route 24 East Take the Florham Park Exit - Route 510 East Follow Route 510 East, also known as Columbia Turnpike, through the village center Continue past Crescent Avenue traffic light Turn left at the next traffic light onto Fernwood Road. Av..
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Pet Friendly
- Verizon FiOS
- Short Term Available
- Pets Accepted
- Pet Friendly ~ Cats and Most Dogs Welcome
- Landscaped BBQ and Picnic Areas
- 24-Hour State of the Art Fitness Center
- Sparkling Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Pocket Garden with Brick Entry
- Private Attached Garage
- Conveniently Located Near Public Transportation
- On-site Management That Cares
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- 30-Day Move In Guarantee
- Townhouse-Style Community
- Flexible Lease Terms Available
- Package Acceptance
- Patio or Deck with Every Home
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- On-site Maintenace for Your Convenience
- Charming Colonial-Style Townhomes
- Fireplaces in Select Homes
- 5 Foot Windows for Maximum Sunlight
- Designer Kitchens
- Ceramic Tile in Foyers and Bathrooms
- Full Size Washers And Dryers
- 9-Foot Ceilings with Ceiling Fans
- Private Patio or Balcony
- 5-Foot Windows
- Gas Fireplaces Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Intrusion Alarm
- 1 Or 2 Car Attached Garages
- Short Term Leases Available
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Within a half mile of a metro/subway station
- Within a half mile of a bus line(s)
- Recycling bins located throughout the community
- ENERGY STAR appliances
- Energy-efficient windows
- CORT Furniture Rental
Avalon at Florham Park
Avalon at Florham Park is located so conveniently close to several major highways such as 24, 287, 80, 10, 280, and more. We are also minutes away from mass transit stops like Chatham, Madison, and Convent Stations. Prefer the bus? The Livingston Mall is where you can pick up the "Community Coach" and be dropped off at Port Authority in NYC. Call to schedule a visit with Leasing Office sometime soon to get the royal tour!
Check Availability or call: (973) 679-6975 (973) 577-7713
|Brooklake Elementary School||K - 5||PUBLIC|
|Briarwood Elementary School||K - 3||PUBLIC|
|Newark Academy||K - 12||PRIVATE|
|Joseph Kushner Hebrew Academy||K - 8||PRIVATE|
|Holy Family School||K - 8||CATHOLIC|
|Ridgedale Middle School||5 - 8||PUBLIC|
|Hanover Park High School||9 - 12||PUBLIC|
|Horizon High School||9 - 12||PRIVATE|
|Horizon School||SPECIAL EDUCATION||PRIVATE|
|Heritage Middle School||7 - 9||PUBLIC|
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM to 06:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM to 06:30 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM to 06:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."
Check Availability or call:(973) 679-6975 (973) 577-7713
Overall Rating(195 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
0 Reviews for Avalon at Florham Park
There are no review comments at this time.
Fill out the following form to inquire about available floor plans and units.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the Property and independently certified and administered by either Kingsley Associates or RentAdvisor, third party market research firms.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Select Ratings and Reviews are generated through independent market research firms Kingsley Associates and RentAdvisor, not Apartment Guide.