- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Scheduled trash removal service
- Lush landscaping, creating a serene, park-like ...
- Pets Welcome
- On-site convenience store
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Splash Pool
- Two "Bark Park" pet areas
- Local Schools Voted Top in State and Nation
- Upgraded Granite-look Countertops
- Ceramic Tile Bathrooms
- Upgraded Kitchen with New Appliances, Maple Cab...
- New bathroom vanities and chic lighting
- Renovated Apartments Available
- Separate Dining Area
- Fireplaces Available
- Wood Flooring in Living Areas
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets welcome! Breed restrictions, pet deposit and monthly pet fee apply per pet. Maximum of two pets per apartment home. Pets Accepted
Overlook at Flanders
Join us from 10AM-4PM each Saturday during the month of October for an Open House. Lease during our Open House events for special savings and a chance to win a $500 Visa gift card at move in! *One per apartment. * Overlook at Flanders offers one and two bedroom apartment homes in the heart of Flanders, NJ. Whether you're on-the-go or enjoy staying in, your new apartment home provides all of the comforts and conveniences you'd expect. Outside, numerous parks and recreational fun are just minutes from our community. Or, enjoy thoughtful amenities like tennis, swimming and mountain views right in your own backyard. Inside, your spacious apartment home boasts an upgraded kitchen and enhanced bathrooms, generous size closets, personal washer and dryer and much more. At Overlook at Flanders, you'll get the lifestyle you deserve.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
From the North: Take Route 80 or Route 46 West to Route 206. Continue south on Route 206 approximately 3 miles to Oakwood Village on the left. From the South: Take Route 287 North to 206 North (Bedminster exit). Continue through Flanders, approximately 13 miles then 1 mile past the A&P Shopping Center. Oakwood Village is on the right.
Kettler Management, Inc. provides the highest level of customer service and the finest quality homes in every market and price range, as showcased in our 40 apartment communities throughout the Washington, D.C., metro area.