- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Friendly 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Corporate furnished suites available
- Fireside clubhouse
- Resting on 39 wooded acres
- Playground and picnic area with a relaxing Gazebo
- Complimentary Fitness Classes
- State of the art Cardio Room
- Gazebo with 3 different picnic/BBQ areas
- 25 minutes to Philadelphia and Trenton
- Resident referral dollars
- Pet Friendly! Dogs up to 65 lbs.
- Four unique floorplans to choose from
- Full-size side by side washer/dryer in each unit
- Convenient and great serene location
- Frigidaire appliance package
- An abundance of closet space
- Large airy windows
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Resort-style salt water pool with 5 waterfalls
- DSL to internet
- Intrusion Alarms
- Weight restriction: 65Deposit: 500Non Refundable (Non Aggressive Breeds), Dogs allow only in select units. Dogs Allowed
- Deposit: 200Non Refundable Cats Allowed
The Courtyards, tucked away in a peaceful 39-acre wooded setting, is an apartment community with spacious floor plans appointed with modern conveniences, in Edgewater Park, Burlington County, NJ. Just minutes from Routes 130, 295, 73, the Garden State Parkway and the New Jersey Turnpike, Courtyards feels like a country estate while offering easy access to every urban convenience. The wide-open grounds boast lush landscaping, cobblestone curbed streets, a gazebo and barbeque area, and a beautifully detailed playground. Not to mention the spacious modern clubhouse, fitness center, and gorgeous resort-style fresh water pool, all for your enjoyment.
Text COURTYARDS to 47464 for more information!
10:00 AM ~ 4:00 PM
|Monday||9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM ~ 4:00 PM|
Extended hours available during the weekend.
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for The Courtyards
Nice,quiet place to live in.
From the office staff to the maintenance, everything is done correctly and in a timely manner.
This is a great place to live. I like it because of the different fitness classes they offer. The nuce playground for the children to play on. The location is convience to easy access to Rt. 130 & Rt. 38. Close to stores & banks, ect. And so on. It's nice also for offering breakfast every first of the month on Mondays. The pool in the summer is great, you get to meet your neighbors.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Tacony-Palmyra Bridge take Route 130 North for approximately six miles. Take jughandle to Beverly Rancocas Road. Cross back over Route 130 and make a right onto Delanco Road.
All First Montgomery Group Apartment Communities conduct: Credit, Criminal, Landlord-Tenant Record and Sex Offender Background Checks as a New Applicant Screening Process.