Check Availability(609) 301-5868(888) 658-5589(609) 301-5809
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Call or e-mail to receive our move in spring/summer specials
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 40Deposit: 500$500 non-refundable fee plus $50 pet rent Dogs Allowed
- Deposit: 500$500 non-refundable fee plus $50 pet rent Cats Allowed
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Refrigerator/Freezer w/icemaker
- Granite Countertops
- Ceramic Tile floors, bathtubs
- Individually Controlled heat and AC system
- Gas Hot Water Heater
- Oversized Closets
- Wall-to-Wall Plush Carpeting
- 9 foot ceilings
- Membership available in the Windsor Commons swim
- Wooded setting
- Professionally Landscaped
- Two Parking Spaces per residence
- Easy access to NJTPK, Rte. 130, Rte. 1
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Wyncrest at East Windsor
New construction, great layout, friendly office staff with high standards, quiet neighbors, good appliances. The only thing missing is some recreational activities!
Very nice management, very nice complex overall. Have had some lingering and continuing refrigerator issues but that it all.
We are overall very satisfied as a resident. People in the buildings are generally respectful of one another including noise level, bringing packages inside, etc. One thing we have noticed is that the hallways/staircases could be vacuumed or cleaned more frequently including fingerprints on the windows, repainting walls/doors to take care of normal wear and tear for appearances.
There aren't any major concerns. The garbage is picked up very early during the week so it will disrupt our sleep but we've learned to wake up earlier because of this. But it might be a problem for others.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Take NJ Tpk. to Exit 8 and continue to Franklin St./NJ-33. Turn left at Heightstown Bypass/133 W. Exit at One Mile Road, make right off exit ramp and proceed to our Development about a quarter mile on the right.