- Air Conditioning
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Media Center
- Pet Friendly
- Professionally Landscaped Grounds
- Basketball & Tennis Courts
- 8 Blocks to High Speed Train
- Walk to bus line
- Free Private Shuttle to Center City Philadelphia
- Next to Supermarket, Resturants and Public Library
- Abundant Free Off Street Parking
- Intercom Based Control Access
- Air Conditioning Included
- INCLUDES All Electic, Heat, Hot Water & Cooking Ga
- Water & Sewer Included
- Surrounded by 28 Acres of Protected Forest
- Free Additional Storage
- On-Site Management & Maintenance
- Tranquil Park & Sitting Area
- New Windows and Balcony Doors
- FiOS High Speed Internet and TV Available
- Grill & BBQ Area Available
- Swim Club with 2 Pools
- We are Cat Friendly! $250 non-refundable cat fee $25 per month per cat 2 Cat limit Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Select Aparments: $100 off monthly on select 1BR & $75 off monthly on select 2BR - $750 Security Deposit on Select Units for those who qualify
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
LIVE VERTICALLY! All Utilities Included! Free Shuttle to Philly! Come to Haddonview where you will experience carefree and luxurious high rise living in a delightful suburban setting. Just a 3 min walk to shopping, restaurants, banking, Wm. Roher County Library, public transportation. Just 15 minutes from center city Philadelphia, New Jersey Turnpike, I-95 and 295. Haddon Twp. ranked BEST TOWN and TOP SCHOOLS (.4 miles or less) in South Jersey by So. Jersey Magazine 2013! Resort style pool, fitness center, tennis courts, park, playground all on premises. Doorman service for each building, FREE pkg service and FREE shuttle to Patco high speed train and into Center City Philadelphia and two local malls. NJ transit bus route 450 at MacArthur Blvd takes you into Philly and Cherry Hill Mall. When you enter our elegantly decorated lobbies in our three radiant, white brick buildings, you will know that you are home. So come to Haddonview, where quality, comfort and convenience meet!
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Haddonview Apartments
Nice and quiet. The people are friendly. Repairs are taken care of promptly.
Management and Maintenance have consistently responded to my inquiries and concerns
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Follow Route 70 West from Cherry Hill. Take Cuthbert Road exit south, toward Collingswood. Proceed 1 1/2 miles to fifth traffic light. Turn left onto MacArthur Boulevard. Haddonview Apartments is 100 yards on the left.