- Hardwood Flooring
- Laundry Facility
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Quiet Courtyard Setting
- New York Train Less Than 1 Mile
- On NYC Bus Route
- Verizon FiOS Available
- Easy Access to All Major Highways
- Private Front and Rear Entrances
- Detached Garage Space Included
- Gas Heat Included
- Storage Units Available
- Comfortable Cross Ventilation
- Cedar Village is a cat friendly community that welcomes up to two cats per home. There is a $250 non-refundable Pet Fee. Monthly Pet Rent is $25 per pet. Please call the leasing office for complete pet policy details and restrictions. Cats Allowed
Cedar Village, LLC
Amenities, convenience, service and more - Cedar Village has it all. Every unit features first class finishes, a washer and dryer, your own entrance and even your own back door. With an unbeatable location close to shopping, dining, entertainment, major highways and transportation to New York City, you are close to everything at Cedar Village. A professional on-site management team offers you the finest service. Make Cedar Village your new home, because you deserve the best!
Our lease terms are: 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details)
Cat Policy: Maximum 2 cats per apartment. $25.00 pet rent. Restrictions: Cedar Village is a cat friendly community that welcomes up to two cats per home. There is a $250 non-refundable Pet Fee. Monthly Pet Rent is $25 per pet. Please call the leasing office for complete pet policy details and restrictions.
Route 46 to Route 23 south/Pompton Avenue. Follow Route 23 south for approximately 1.4 miles to Montclair Avenue. Turn left onto Montclair Avenue and Cedar Village is on the left.