Check Availability(973) 287-4705(888) 689-0903(973) 577-4539
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Smoke Free
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 500 Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $500 per unit. Rottweiler, Doberman Pinschers, Pit Bulls, American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, American Bull Dogs, German Shepherds, Tosa Inus, Shar Peis, Wolf Hybrids, Dalmatians, Boxers, Alaskan Malamutes, Basset Hounds, Blood Hounds, Bull Mastiffs, Argentine Dogos, Akitas, Presa Canarios, Fila Brasileiros, Chow Chows and all mixes of these breeds. Other pets may also be restricted. Please contact our community for details. Pets Accepted
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Public Transportation
- Pet Friendly
- 2012 NJAA Management Company of the Year
- Approximately 1 mile from I-287
- Professionally Landscaped Grounds
- Smoke-Free Community
- Complimentary Package Acceptance
- Sparkling Swimming Pool with BBQ Area
- Resident Clubhouse
- Near Upscale Shopping, Restaurants
Ratings & Reviews
38 Reviews for Avalon Bloomingdale
Having rented in the past, I did not have very high expectations for an apartment community. Avalon Bloomingdale changed my mindset completely. Even before I had decided on where to live the staff at Avalon Bloomingdale was always fantastic at getting back to me and assisting me with any questions. Upon moving in, they not only gave a fantastic orientation, but they helped us bring our stuff in and monitored important deliveries when I had to be at work. To say they went above and beyond does not do justice to how great they have been. Not to mention the community is very warm and friendly. Avalon Bloomingdale should be a model for all apartment communities.
Haven't been here that long but clean and friendly environment
Very positive, however, you can hear everything our neighbors do. Cheap quality construction.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the North: Take I-287 South to Exit 55 for County Road 511 toward Alt/Wanaque/Pompton Lakes. Turn Left onto County Road 511 S/Union Avenue. Follow County Road 511 S/Union Avenue approximately one mile to the community. The entrance for Avalon Bloomingdale will be on the right hand side of the road.
From the South: Take I-287 North to Exit 55 for County Road 511 toward Alt/Wanaque/Pompton Lakes. Turn Right onto Ridgewood Avenue. Take the first Left onto Union Avenue. Follow Union Avenue approximately one mile to the community. The entrance for Avalon Bloomingdale will be on the right hand side of the road