- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- Beautifully landscaped community
- Private entrance
- Finished basements in selected units
- Ample closet space
- Recreation center
- Smoke detectors/sprinkler system
- Natural gas for cooking, heat and dryer
- City water and sewer
- Indoor basketball and exercise room
- Tennis courts
- Wall-to-wall carpet
- Modern, fully applianced kitchens
- Den/Study available lofts available
- Restrictions may apply Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Pike Run Communities
This extraordinary community offers a state-of-the art Recreation Center with a resort-style swimming, exercise room, and basketball court. Walk along the fitness path and enjoy the playground and free lessons on the new tennis courts. Located 10 minutes from Princeton with easy access to Route 206. Income requirements apply for select models. Small pets allowed. Sorry, no dogs. CALL LEASING OFFICE FOR CURRENT SPECIALS ON SELECT MODELS.
From north: Take Route 287, 78 or 22 to Somerville Circle to Route 206 South (approximately 10 miles) to Pike Run Road on the left, follow signs to the Pike Run Clubhouse. From Princeton: Route 206 north to Montgomery Township. Proceed past the municipal building and look for Pike Run on the right, follow signs to the Pike Run Clubhouse.
Professionally managed by Middlesex Management.