- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Pets Welcome
- Online Rent Payment and Resident Portal
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Shaded Picnic Area
- Brand New Energy Efficient Windows
- Upgraded Kitchen with New Appliances, Microwave...
- New Appliances
- Separate Dining Area
- Renovated Apartments Available
- Enhanced Bathrooms with New Vanities and Stylis...
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets welcome! Breed restrictions, pet deposit and pet fee apply per pet. Maximum of two pets per apartment home. Pets Accepted
Located in the heart of Barrington, Union Grove offers a variety of studio, one, two and three bedroom garden-style apartment homes featuring newly upgraded gourmet kitchens, enhanced bathrooms, your own washer and dryer, and much more. Outside, you'll find a refreshing swimming pool and spacious sundeck, shaded picnic area and children's playground, all surrounded by mature landscaping and lush green spaces. With quick access to the New Jersey Turnpike and I-295, you'll enjoy an easy commute throughout South Jersey and to downtown Philadelphia. Plus, you'll find endless shopping and dining just minutes away in downtown Haddonfield, Collingswood, and at the Cherry Hill Mall. Best of all, we're pet friendly, so having it all has never been easier.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Take Route 295 to Exit 28 (Bellmawr, Runnemede, Mr. Ephraim). At the light, follow signs to 168S (Black Horse Pike). Turn left onto Clements Bridge Road (Rt. 573). The Willows is one mile on the right.
Kettler Management, Inc. provides the highest level of customer service and the finest quality homes in every market and price range, as showcased in our 40 apartment communities throughout the Washington, D.C., metro area.