- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Individual Leases
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Business Center
- Copy & Fax Services
- Courtyard Fireplace Lounge
- Cyber Cafe
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Free WiFi Access in most Common Areas
- High Speed Internet Available
- Private Garages Available
- Soothing Spa
- Shimmering Swimming Pool
- Weight restriction: 70Pet Friendly, up to two pets, 70 pounds or less. Breed restrictions apply. $25/pet monthly pet rent, $200 refundable/pet deposit & $200 non-refundable/pet fee. Dogs Allowed
- Pet Friendly, up to two pets, 70 pounds or less. Breed restrictions apply. $25/pet monthly pet rent, $200 refundable/pet deposit & $200 non-refundable/pet fee. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
*Waived Application Fees!* *Specials are subject to change, OAC.Offer expires 12/31/16.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Loreto is an immaculate apartment community located in Las Vegas! Close to freeways, shopping and fine dining, it is perfect for any lifestyle. From our elegant clubhouse with a plasma-screen TV to our modern fitness center and sparkling pool with a spa, you will find countless ways for enjoyment and entertainment. Enjoy the luxury of style inside our apartment homes. Cherry finished cabinetry, high ceilings with crown moulding, and spectacular views give us the edge that you have been looking for. Call our office staff today to get started on your private tour of your new home! -- Application Fee: $200
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
11 Reviews for Loreto Apartments
It's nice and quiet, affordable, and maintenance comes out quickly when needed.
Loved the place since I have moved in
Any service that I've ever needed has been taken care of quickly. Fortunately, it is not very often.
Good price, good location, good amenities. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a place far from the hustle and bustle of downtown.
Very quite and peaceful area. Customer service has always been fantastic. Kim has always went out of her way to ensure everything is ok in my apartment and that I'm ok as well in regards to everyday life.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
I-95 North to Durango and exit south (left). Turn Left onto Durango. Turn right onto Oso Blanco and main entrance will be on the left. Follow the signs to LORETO Leasing Office.